Stupid Mouse

katieebugg

Reaction score
Hey, Ladies!!

I am just here for a bit of reassurance, today has been nothing but a fiasco getting our dishwasher replaced. Between the hydro having to be shut off, plumbers and electricians showing up hours late (no worries, i didn't have a single thing i wanted to get done today :thumbup: ) and just the stress of the huge watery mucky mess being left in the kitchen.
- End rant.

When the most recent plumber left for a bit to "get an extra part" I noticed that there was quite the mess where the dishwasher had been so I grabbed the broom, a cloth and some cleaning products and started spraying and wiping. As I was wiping I realized in the back corner there was sawdust and mice poop. I swept it up and it didn't come into contact with my skin, the windows are also open (due to an earlier in the week skunk spraying:growlmad:) but of course as I am now sitting here and enduring the pain of Google I am freaking out.

I wasn't thinking properly because I was frustrated and I just wanted some of the mess gone.

Help :nope:

Hey, Ladies!!

I am just here for a bit of reassurance, today has been nothing but a fiasco getting our dishwasher replaced. Between the hydro having to be shut off, plumbers and electricians showing up hours late (no worries, i didn't have a single thing i wanted to get done today :thumbup: ) and just the stress of the huge watery mucky mess being left in the kitchen.
- End rant.

When the most recent plumber left for a bit to "get an extra part" I noticed that there was quite the mess where the dishwasher had been so I grabbed the broom, a cloth and some cleaning products and started spraying and wiping. As I was wiping I realized in the back corner there was sawdust and mice poop. I swept it up and it didn't come into contact with my skin, the windows are also open (due to an earlier in the week skunk spraying:growlmad:) but of course as I am now sitting here and enduring the pain of Google I am freaking out.

I wasn't thinking properly because I was frustrated and I just wanted some of the mess gone.

Help :nope:

It's so easy for us mamas to get worried! I'm sure you're just fine! there are other women that live in much worse conditions than we do and they go on to have happy healthy babies!

We have just discovered a mouse problem. Don't worry that you cleaned the poop up, it's not like you ate the poop or rubbed it into your skin. lots of people probably inadvertently come into contact with loads of hideous thing and remain completely oblivious to it. Having said that I am so paranoid about these things I have paid the council to come in and sort the problem and have made OH set traps. I get worried my little one might come acrods poop and touch it. Good luck x

We caught 7 mice in January in 1 week. We have permanent mouse traps under the sink where the garbage is. Can't figure out how they're getting in but during the really cold months in Canada they always manage! I can't deal with animal death though so I always get DH to empty the traps.:argh:

I work with animals and was even told that as long as I wear gloves I'm allowed to clean the cat litter (I don't). I have small animals, birds, dogs, cats etc at my work and just try to stay as hygienic as possible. Frequent hand washing and keeping my hands away from my face. Don't stress Mama! I'm sure everything will be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->