Stupid OH..

S

Sparkes

So earlier this year my OH was unwell (i'd rather not go into it..) and was put on part time hours when he went back to work in May til September.

Anyway..last week after some difficulty with my mom no longer helping us out, his boss agreed to put him on full time hours again and even offered me a part time job.

He took me aside today and told him OH isn't picking up the slack and is being lazy in his work. He and OH are really close (they have known each other since OH was younger) so is obviously worried that he isn't feeling himself again...but I know for a fact he is just being lazy, he just wants to go back on part time hours and thats what hes hoping on. I would be concerend...but he is still managing to play golf and football, go out on friday nights and spend he's fine when he is enjoying himself.

He is just being lazy. We need him in FT work as I am going off to university in September and we will need the money as I definatley won't be able to work FT..even PT will be a struggle. I'm just really annoyed because I think he is being quite selfish and for reason thinks me going to university is one big party....and it isn't, at all. Im going there to better my prospects for me and my family...

Sorry for the rant....

:( Have a sit down and chat with your OH Hun? It's good that his boss has taken you to one side rather than just reacting to it! I hope things work out well for you x

Well a rant on here always makes you feel better! Talk to your OH and tell him to stop being so lazy, he needs to start pulling some weight again. He needs to get off his @ss, you need the money xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->