stupid pregnancy sillyness!!

M

maddiwatts19

as the date of my next scan gets nearer, i freak out more about it.i'm worried that somethings going be wrong.
i just cant get it out of my head, and i worry all the time. makes me not want to go, or just not know...i'm happy like this...
i know i'm just being stupid, and its my past getting me worried.
sorry, needed to say something..
x

me!!!

mines on the 14th and i started 2 worry on the 1st lol sometimes i feel like puking with worry

I was the same its hard to not worry though its natural!!

its normal to worry hun i did when i had my scans too, im sure everything will be just fine!! try to stop worrying yourself over it xx

im sure baby will be fine!!!

i worried too! its normal i think x

I feel the same - I worry about this pregnancy everyday now that the reassuring sicky feeling has gone and my appetite has basically returned. I am 18W+3D now and have felt no movement either and I know so many others have, I also don't really feel that my belly has grown over the past couple of weeks - I've seen so many pics of lovely bumps on here at 18W and below and would love one myself. It's 2 more weeks until my next scan and I can't wait to go so I can at least find out if everything is ok. I just know the next 2 weeks are gonna ddddrrrrrraaaaagggggg...

you should see the state of me before a scan! first one i sat in my house and cried for an hour before i would go to it and was throwing up with nerves when I got there. The last one i didnt sleep all night and was throwing up all night and morning before it with nerves as i was afraid of fiding out bad stuff.

and i didnt find out anything bad, i was being over board as usual. Its natural to worry about your baby. I would be worried if someone didnt even care.

I'm sure everything will be okay! Its so normal to stress, I can't sleep the day before any of my appointments. Like Dragonfly says, its weirder to not care at all.

And to add once you do see you baby is ok you will be fine after that. Its like a boast each time and I am a very nervous person so you cant be worse than me !

I feel the same - I worry about this pregnancy everyday now that the reassuring sicky feeling has gone and my appetite has basically returned. I am 18W+3D now and have felt no movement either and I know so many others have, I also don't really feel that my belly has grown over the past couple of weeks - I've seen so many pics of lovely bumps on here at 18W and below and would love one myself. It's 2 more weeks until my next scan and I can't wait to go so I can at least find out if everything is ok. I just know the next 2 weeks are gonna ddddrrrrrraaaaagggggg...

Ooooh, my scans on the 23rd, so we can build up and worry together!! hehe
i'm sure all will be fine hun!
xx

as the date of my next scan gets nearer, i freak out more about it.i'm worried that somethings going be wrong.
i just cant get it out of my head, and i worry all the time. makes me not want to go, or just not know...i'm happy like this...
i know i'm just being stupid, and its my past getting me worried.
sorry, needed to say something..
x

awk chick you will be grand, try not to worry, I know if I am ever lucky enough to get preg again, I will be the same :hugs: xx

me!!!

mines on the 14th and i started 2 worry on the 1st lol sometimes i feel like puking with worry

i'm glad i'm not alone hunni!
xx

nope your most def not!!! i dont even no why im so worried this time i never have been before, i never considered the posibility that anything could or would be wrong

i think having the internet this time around hasnt helped:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->