Stupid Question Sorry

PoasCrazy

Reaction score
I am using answer store bought tests. Ive been testing every day like the package says. Is it normal that I'm not even seeing a faint line? Will it just all of a sudden show up positive or will I get a gradual fade on these tests?
Right now , I am not even getting a hint of a second line.

Every single woman is different. Some women have faint lines all throughout the month until that positive. Other women see absolutely nothing until O day, and then it's gone like that. For me, I'm getting almost positive OPKs for the past 5 days. I had an early miscarriage (ectopic - surgery to remove it) on 12/9 and I'm just waiting to ovulate now. My lines are getting darker as each day passes, but it's taking forever. When I was pregnant, I only used OPKs for one week, and I never EVER saw a positive. So I stopped using them and about two weeks later, I found out I was expecting.

Thank you for answering me!!! Sorry to hear about your tubal pregnancy. I have also had one and lost an Ovary because of it.

I don't use those particular tests, but on the ones that I do use, I usually see at least a faint line even way before it's positive, then I often see a sort of fade in pattern.
However, this cycle (with the same OPKs) I had no second lines at all up until the day before my positive when it was far from dark, I was not at all expecting a positive the next day.

So I guess it can vary brand to brand, woman to woman and cycle to cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->