Stupid question

L

Luhweez

Im probably the only person who dosent know this but what can i take for a headache? Last night my vision was really blurred like i was seeing stars so i went to sleep for an hour or so when i woke up that was gone, then i was really sick, stomach lining and everything, went to bed with a basin in my room just incase, which offcourse i ended up using, woke up first thing this morning when my mum came in to see if i was alright, i was completley fine that way, i fell asleep again and woke up, turns out i can barely move my head at all as anytiem i do it feels like im smacking the left side of the front of my head off a brick wall, its so sore =( what can i take?

The very occasional paracetamol is said to be okay but f i were you is there no chance you can ring your doctor for a phone consultation and get your mother to pick up the prescription for you?

sounds like a migraine. All you can take really while you're pregnant is paracetamol. Avoid chocolate, oranges, bananas, coffee, tea, yoghurts and cheese too and it should help (and prevent) - these are the most common things for a migraine (but it could just be cause you're pregnant....so avoid those things when you've got a migraine) and lie in a dark room.

I was told by the doc you can take paracetamol at the normal dosages but that's all we are allowed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->