Stupid woman outside my office...

MrsMalowey

Mummy to Sophie
Reaction score
Ahhh! There is a lady outside my office that is giving her poor baby RED BULL!! She just handed her the can, the girl could hardly hold it but glugged away and then the mum just took it back and continued speaking on her mobile. She's not a baby baby but still young enough to go in a pushchair and is barely old enough to walk. Bless her!

Thats vile!!

And I assume this woman will be moaning to her friends very soon about her "out of control" child! x

wow... her baby isnt going to sleep for a week! when my sister was 3 she got hold of lucozade and had a sip i have never seen anything like it uncontrollable is an understatement!!!

when my little sister (age 4) was ill my mum would give her lucozade to give her the sugars and energy she needed. but saying that id my sister needed lucozade she would be far too il to be outside.

it is ashame when u see babies being given things like this

I think it's awful! I think it even says on the can/bottle not to give to babies and young children! My son once got hold of his dads lucozade and my god he was a nightmare!!!! Never again will my child ever have an energy drink! I think to willingly give your child redbull is awful! Some women are idiots! X

OMG My son is nearly 14 and is not allowed red bull!! It's horrible - why would anyone give this crap to kids / toddlers?????

Thats discusting!!! I wouldnt even drink it.. All of those fizzy "energy drinks" are all really bad for you.. My friend used to drink them all the time and they made her ill! Her doctor told her to stop drinking them imediatley.

Then my bf started drinking them for night shifts at work until he realised it wasnt a good choice and now just sips lucozade or has a coffee on his break still not ideal but better than the fizzy stuff! xx

thats not right although sadly i know my oh would be a man doing it! i have caught him offering a sip to kyle before but if i catch him he gets a right earful!

Wow even I'm shocked at that.

Max loves my decaf iced lattes and I worry about comments, but it's decaf so I see no harm

But red bull is something else completely!

Max loves my decaf iced lattes and I worry about comments, but it's decaf so I see no harm

Ella loves to have sips of my iced decaf coffee's too! I don't think she likes the drink that much, she just likes sharing with mommy. :)

unfortunatly this doesnt surprise me hun. the other week i was waiting outside the hospital and saw a mum pour a can of coke into her LO's bottle and give it to her i was so shocked the lo was a very young baby aswell.

disgusting isnt it :( xx

Ella loves to have sips of my iced decaf coffee's too! I don't think she likes the drink that much, she just likes sharing with mommy. :)

Phew, glad it's not just me. Max didnt at first, and like Ella enjoyed the sharing aspect but now he always makes a grab for it.
If people look I always feel like shouting "it's decaf"
He only has a few sips anyway.

Not like pouring a high energy drink down my child!

I hate it when I see stupidity like this. I once saw a 2 year old chewing gum.

argh, some people are so clueless! why would you even think of giving a young child redbull?! :dohh: idioooot!

i always want to say something to these people, but tbh I know I would just get an earful back, even tho its almost tantamount to child abuse imo x

ick... I wasnt even allowed soda pop until I was 11.. no cafeined drink until I was 14..

but redbull is worse.. high sugar + cafeine... poor kid

That is horrible! Just horrible! I am so disgusted and surprised by "moms" sometimes. We have a very pregnant women at my office who smokes 5-6x a day outside in the garage. DRIVES ME CRAZY!! (I digress, sorry...)

I don't allow my kids fizzy drinks at all, let alone energy drinks, they get diluted fruit juice at mealtimes and water in between, I am a hypocrite though as my biggest weakness is sweet fizzy drinks, but I refuse point blank when my 5 year old asks for some or my 2 year old makes a grab for my glass.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->