Stupidly jumped up hard onto counter and am freaking out

Ecoden

Reaction score
I feel like such a idiot. I had a lapse where I somehow forgot I wasn't preggo (I'm 28 weeks) and jumped up on a pretty high countertop (backwards) And landed hard on the counter on my butt and it felt like I put a lot of pressure on my tummy and cervix. It hurt right away and I then realized how dumb it was to even try it! So now my back hurts and I just have a general sense of not feeling good. I feel baby moving and no bleeding but I am so freaked out that I hurt her or I'm going to have premature labor or something. Anyone else do something silly like this and baby was ok??! I'm a ftm...obviously I'm sure :/

You should be fine. Watch out for bleeding or increasing contractions, but baby is well protected in there. All the soreness will probably be yours alone!

I'm a ftm too and ive done a few similar silly things ... firsty in my 1st trimester i moved house andnunloaded a moving van ... in my second tri i was nesting as i was lifting heavy boxes away into the attic like a muppet because my fella was at work and im very impatient :haha:

And finally just before i finished work in my early 3rd tri, i got knocked into (i work at McDonald's) and made to carry things for customers, got rushed around, abused and screamed at .. all while having spd and anemia,

ive paniced so many times i may have hurt my baby, but everytime i was told, shes well protected and very safe in there and the aches and pain were mine to suffer alone ..

if your really worried get checked over huni, but i think you should be fine.
best wishes hun xx :hugs:

Thanks ladies. I feel better today (posted that late last night) still sore but I think it's like ssjad said, just my soreness not the baby. She's still moving a ton so that's encouraging. No bleeding or cramping. I have an appt with doc in 2 days and will update.

Angel1900x- I can't believe how awful people were to you!:nope:

Im glad your feeling better huni, dont worry yourself :)

yeah, unfortunately some people are very rude and think shouting and screaming at a heavy pregnant woman will get them there food faster, as well as expecting me to carry everything to there table ... :hugs:
I'd get bumped n banged into all the time while at work too ... so i had a few checks to make sure baby was ok, but thankfully everything was fine :)

Just shows how well protected our little ones are in there :)

Baby is well protected as others have said. Unless it was a serious fall, I wouldn't worry. I fell off a porch and sprained my wrist and ankle in first tri. Baby was safe and sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->