Sub Chorionic Hematoma's update!

TTCtiffany

Reaction score
So at around 9 weeks, they found two SCH by the placenta. ER told me it could go either way and made me feel like all hope was lost. Then the next day I went to my OB and he was very un concerned. He said it happens, its small and that at some point the baby will be way bigger then it and it won't be an issue, or it will disappear altogether!
Fast forward too 11w3d the two hematoma are still there, but I was told they are very small in proportion to the baby. I have to remain on pelvic rest (poor DH) and take it easy- but no bed rest. It s weird though, the one by the placenta is super skinny. Anyways just wanted to let you ladies know, that this is not an end all issue! baby was looking great- grew a week further then it should have been haha. HB was strong at 168 and I am feeling so much better! POSITIVE vibes to anyone going through this :hugs:

Oh this is great news! I remember when you just found out you were pregnant and you were already worried! No need for any nurse to worry you more! Glad everything is going great! :happydance:

I have that right now but the problem is I'm nine weeks and they found no heartbeat on the ultrasound doc didn't say if it's a mc or not he gave me a sheet to get blood work done for three days to get the hormone levels checked I'm so upset and I have no hope

Oh this is great news! I remember when you just found out you were pregnant and you were already worried! No need for any nurse to worry you more! Glad everything is going great! :happydance:

Awe thank you for the kind words ❤️❤️ I was so worried- still am but I found a doctor that was a lot more optimistic and I feel so much better!!

I have that right now but the problem is I'm nine weeks and they found no heartbeat on the ultrasound doc didn't say if it's a mc or not he gave me a sheet to get blood work done for three days to get the hormone levels checked I'm so upset and I have no hope

I'm so sorry! I can't believe you are going brought his! Did they try a fetal Doppler to find the HB? Prayers going your way!:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->