Subchorionic hematoma

I have the same problem :( I am 12 weeks so far and 10 days ago I had cramping and som brown spotting. I went to the doctor immediately and she saw a hematoma in the front side of my uterus. She prescribed me 100mg progrestron and rest. After 3 days i had no bleeding at all, eventhough mine was always more like spotting than bleeding. I was so happy until last friday night the brown spotting started lightly together with frequent cramps. On saturday morning I rushed to mu doc again and she said that the SCH is now 3 cm and is dangerous for the baby. She told me that the brown blood is not a bad thing but cramps are as they stimulate the SCH to grow. I was so scared i cant even explain the feeling. I stayed for 2 days at the hospital and they made an injection which the nurse said it was to prevent MC. After a control by my doc i came home yesterday but there is no change in the size of my SCH. I am now in total bed rest. I get up only to go to the toilet. Btw my doctor told me to be very careful and to not force myself in any case, even in the toilet...i have no bleeding of any kind now but i still can feel some little cramps on the left part of my belly, and im still on progresteron. I am still scared but i am trying to be strong as for now my baby is healthy and has a perfect heart beat.
Hope you all ladys who are experiencing the same thing get well soon as I understand perfectly what you are going through.

I had one a couple of weeks ago, which caused a sudden gush of blood, very scary!! Luckily the scan I had a couple of days later showed a bean with a strong heartbeat, and no sign of another haematoma forming. Fingers crossed, nothing else scary has happened since x

I had one a couple of weeks ago, which caused a sudden gush of blood, very scary!! Luckily the scan I had a couple of days later showed a bean with a strong heartbeat, and no sign of another haematoma forming. Fingers crossed, nothing else scary has happened since x

ive changed my rescan from Friday to Thursday I know its only one day but its one day less to worry about whats happening to my little bean will keep updating x

Best of luck to all of you, I don't see my midwives for 2 weeks so it will be a long wait. I don't know when my next scan is either!

I already chatted with you in the feb thread, but I'm pretty sure I have the same thing, and I did have that one big bleed (brown blood) and nothing since. spotted maybe once since then. I was told to take it easy but my ob was definitely optimistic and didn't say too much about it. fingers crossed for you

well ive been for my ultrasound today and my little bean is still hanging in there it has grown from last week too it was 1.9mm at my last scan and was 8.4mm today so a good improvement but sadly my bleed is still there positively it hasn't got any bigger but hasn't really got any smaller either so guess il just have to wait till 12 week scan now to find out whats happening but for now things are on the right track :)

I had a scan at 4 weeks and was told I had blood in my womb - but it should absorb itself into the body.

I have been bleeding/spotting since 4 weeks & am now 7 weeks pregnant - same amount every day.

Had a scan last week and she said she couldnt see anymore blood or anything around the sac etc.

But still spotting, although it has started to slow down the past couple of days.. what do you think??

Is it red blood or brown blood? I was told that the blood that was trapped there could come out as old brown blood or be absorbed by the body again. Red blood would mean that it is still bleeding but if it is tapering off it sounds positive.

Is it red blood or brown blood? I was told that the blood that was trapped there could come out as old brown blood or be absorbed by the body again. Red blood would mean that it is still bleeding but if it is tapering off it sounds positive.

It ranges from brown..pink.. red.. only when I wipe (sorry if TMI) and now seems to be like a streak - mainly brown today... want it to stop now!!

If you are only getting spotting and the scan didn't show blood trapped inside it seems positive. The bleeding must be very close to stopped.

The hematoma can either bleed out completely, and it sounds like it has done that for many of you, or be reabsorbed. I haven't bled since 6 weeks so I have my fingers crossed that it is being absorbed. I'll get the results of my ultrasound last week back today so hopefully I'll find out the size and location!
Fingers crossed for all of you, the worry over this really sucks. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->