subchorionic hemorrhage 7 weeks

Miss_chicka

Mum to 2 earth side
Reaction score
I just got my ultrasound back from my dating scan and went through it with a doctor. They didn’t say anything about it and I didn’t see it on the paper until after I left but it says that I have a “mild subchorionic hemorrhage that is 9 x 9 x 14mm”. Did anyone else have one and was everything ok? I have another appointment with my actual doctor in 9 days but I researched other forums and now I’m worried.

I had one with my second child. I'm not sure how big it was but everything was fine. It was seen at a 7 week scan and by 12 weeks it had reabsorbed without any bleeding.

I think if they didn’t mention it you’re fine. I can’t remember but I think the location matters quite a bit. I had one with my first pregnancy. I thought I had a m/c because I ran to the bathroom and a huge clot came out. Went to the ER. Baby was fine. Hcg was great. Heartbeat strong. Was discharged and told just to take it easy for a couple weeks (not bed rest just be gentle no exercising no lifting heavy things). I know my sig indicates that pregnancy did go to term but it was 100% unrelated to my sch

Thank you for your replies. Do you know if you cramped constantly with it? I have been cramping a lot with pregnancy mainly at night time

Not because of my sch but I always cramp a ton from 4.5w until like 11w. Worst from 4.5-6 My doctor says it’s just your uterus stretching. It was so bad it felt like period cramps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->