Subchorionic Hemorrhage - anyone else had?

KeepFaith29

Reaction score
I had some bright red bleeding the other night and thought I was miscarrying. Turns out that I have a subchorionic hemorrhage. The nurse didn't seem to worried because of where it is located and thinks I will bleed again since it is near the cervix.

Has anyone else had these that can offer their stories, results and advice for treatment?

Thanks ladies!:thumbup:

There's a thread in the first tri with a few stories - but basically yes. I had red gushing blood at 5w3days... was shocked when a scan showed baby.

It was described to me as a bruise... basically caused by implantation. I bled brown for 3 weeks and then 12 week scan showed it had resolved. If you're in the first tri they nearly always clear up by 20 weeks and don't cause further problems.

There is a support group thread as well in pregnancy groups but honestly don't freak out, there's usually little they can do just wait for the blood to pass or be reabsorbed xx

I've had one with this baby. It's a scary thing to go through, so hugs :hugs:

I bled at 12+5 and continued to bleed then had another big gush of red blood 13+5 and bled for 7 weeks.

It's distressing, but the vast majority of people who have them go on to have a baby.

Mine is more or less gone now at 20 weeks, so there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I had one at 8 weeks and never bled and when they gave me a u/s at 12 weeks it was gone =) I was told they are actually fairly common.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->