substituted items - online order - what have you received?

I ordered size 5 Little Angels nappies and got size 2 pampers. :haha:
I also got a BLUE lipstick instead of a BLACK eyeliner. Yeah, whoever packed that up was having a right laugh!

Haha reading some of these are funny.

I've never used online shopping so it's never happened but my friend ordered some nappies once and got a pack of condoms instead :haha:

https://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article3166898.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Jessie-J-bad-lipstick-brits-avatar-3166898.jpg

https://data3.whicdn.com/images/96100799/thumb.jpg

:haha: brilliant!

We do our shop on my supermarket, on there is a swap and save.. It gives u recommendations on cheaper alternatives. When I ordered loo roll it recommended that I order a 6 pack of love heart tissues as it was cheaper. I think if I presented that to my on he wouldn't b best impressed..

My mum got washing up sponges instead of a sponge cake once :rofl:

Haha I would be gutted! (although if I was pregnant I would be secretly thrilled as got pica in last pregnancy, which saw me nom on a fair few sponges :rofl: )

I once got bacon instead of lemonade.. really not sure what happened there Tesco :lol:

I've never had bad substitutes. The only one I've ever sent back was food bags. I ordered resealable ones (for snacks) they substituted tie handle ones.

My mum got washing up sponges instead of a sponge cake once :rofl:

Haha I would be gutted! (although if I was pregnant I would be secretly thrilled as got pica in last pregnancy, which saw me nom on a fair few sponges :rofl: )

She was gutted, she wanted to put some in the bottom of her trifle and couldn't :lol: she could do the washing up though...

:rofl:

Once i got a load of free leeks from tesco that i hadn't ordered...not that i was complaining :haha:

My sister's friend got lemons as a substitute for lemon kitchen cleaner lol!
I was annoyed this week when I ordered non-stick scourers and regular scourers and they substituted the regular scourers with a second pack of non-stick ones. Not amusing but just silly - why not just substitute with regular scourers of a different brand? Surely they can't have been completely out of scourers!

Not really weird but I had ordered frozen chicken nuggets and it was substituted with fresh chicken breasts. Bonus!

I was annoyed once as I had ordered some posh ginger biscuits covered in dark choc. I was looking forward to them all day and they were subbed with digestives. I was gutted.

still not sure where it came from but we ended up with a £20 yankee candle for free! it was just in our bags!

I refuse to accept the substitutes but I'm mean like that :wacko:

I used to work in a day nursery years ago when Iceland very first started home delivery and the chef placed an order which included a large amount of fairy cakes to last a week and they substituted with kitchen roll and washing up liquid :haha:

I sure I read on this forum once that a lady ordered pregnancy tests and was sent condoms as a sub :rofl:

I don't do online shopping as I'm fussy about brands and tins having dents is a no no and I like to get stuff from back of the shelf to get a better date so I prob wouldn't except subs and would have to go out to get the rest anyways so it seems pointless

Ive only ever had good substitutions, like fresh chicken in place of frozen etc. Was it not someone on here that got Steaks in place of Baby Formula??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->