Subway fans...what is your favourite subway?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
So....inspire me...what is your favourite subway?

Im always being told I buy the most boring subway...chicken breast,cucumber,tomatoes and gherkins....

What do you buy? xx

all the meat, chilies, gherkins, onion spicy sauce, wholegrain bread.

Sweet onion chicken terriaki with lettuce red onion cucumber and sweet onion sauce on honey oat bread.

Nom.

Meatball maranara (sp?) is delissssh! :p not very extravagant but I'm not into salad haha.

Meatball marinara for me too! Plain with cheese and lettuce.

Subway club in wholegrain bread, with low fat cheese, pickles, onion, cucumber, Italian dressing, & little mustard

I usually get meatball marinara with cheese and tomatoes (that's really the only salad I like) on the herb bread. Recently though I went to a friends 30th and they had a 30 inch one there as the main part of the buffet and I got drunk and ate loads of the Italian BLT and it was yummy so I need to be more versatile I think!

meatballs with cheese in italian bread. they don't do them here though meh.

Italian BMT on herbs and cheese with lettuce, gherkins, tomatoes and lots of mayo *yummy*

9 grain honey oat bread (or whatever it's called) toasted with cheese and lettuce, cucumber, tomato, sweetcorn and black olives :)

I want one now!

Mmmmmm, meatball! I have had the chicken tikka. I should be more adventurous.. But yummy.

Oh has tuna with lettuce, cucumber and sweet corn x

I always read these subway threads late at night, hungry now :nope:

Turkey breast and ham, with cucumber, green pepper, red onion, sweetcorn and a tiny bit of lite mayonnaise.

Buffalo chicken with provolone on Italian herb and cheese bread with lettuce, black olives, onions, and banana peppers, and pickles. I usually bring it home to eat though so I can add some kick to it with Frank's Red Hot sauce. :)

I run a subway, so can experiment :haha: i love turkey, ham, salamii, peperoni, mj cheese and salad with southwest. Or as we call it the turkey ham bmt lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->