Subway fans...what is your favourite subway?

I used to have chicken tikka, cheese toasted on itailian cheese and herb bread, lettuce, peppers cucumbers and lots of jalapinos with sweet onion sauce.

I now have steak and cheese toasted, on hearty italian bread. With sweetcorn onion and jalapinos and chilli sauce

Mmmm.....

I have steak with extra peppered cheese, lettuce, red onion, jalepenos, black olives and ranch sauce. Want one so bad now lol!!

xo

Chicken with bacon and cheese, grilled. Topped with mayo! x

I have the same everytime a BMT on honeyoat, cheese, toasted, green peppers, loads of olives a tiny bit of lettuce and mayo. Yum yum!

12 inch Italian with chicken, cheese, onion, sweet corn, cucumber and lettuce :)

Meatball marinara on italian with onions tomatoes and jalepenos topped with cheese and hot sauce and slightly toasted! although i can't even look at jalepenos at the minute so its a no go for me. Damn food aversions! xx

Italian BMT on hearty Italian, cheese and toasted, lettuce and tomato and BBQ sauce :)

Steak n cheese with jalapeños lettuce tomatoes peppers and southwest sauce on Italian herby foot long bread, warmed not toasted :thumbup:

Italian BMT on Italian, cheese n toasted, no salad, BBQ sauce :)

Turkey on honey oat with double cheese, lettuce, cucumber and mayo.

I loooove steak and cheese! But I get Meatball a lot too with toasted cheese bread, pepperjack cheese, onion, green peppers, pickles, jalapenos, banana peppers, oregano and parmesan cheese! YUM!!!!

I'm another fan of the meatball sub...

I love there salad bowls ham,lettuce.toms,cucumber,onions and letters with mayo or a sub with the same x

I have chicken breast and cheese. Yummy :D on italian bread

Oh I so shouldn't have come back on this thread...I could murder a subway now :lol: xx

Steak and cheese on honey oat bread, with the steak warmed not toasted....then all the salad and honey mustard sauce....delish!!!

Italian BMT on hearty Italian (used to be on herbs and cheese) with cheese, all the salad bar jalapenos and olives, extra gherkins and honey mustard. I started buying it in footlong and then our one shut down :( Rarer than rocking horse sh!t that I go to the next nearest

Tuna with honey mustard, lettuce, cucumber, peppers, gherkins on cheese bread. I'm so predictable I order this every time!

Meatball marinara on italian with all the salad except jalapenos. Nom.

I worked today. For my lunch i had
3 donuts
And a cookie :blush:

This was all ive eaten all day and at 9pm after we closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly