*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

I am ready for a fun month! woot woot! Bring on the wine! :wine:

Guess the month wasn't lucky was either of us. Hope this is our month! :happydance::happydance:

That's good positive thinking, think I'm going to be with you too just got a funny feeling she is going to get me soon

Well that "funny feeling" doesn't cut it Sammi. You need the symptoms to go along with it! haha

it would be nice Ana :) and Tiff or do u prefer Tiffany....anyway yes bring on the wine! 2night im gonna put my feet up and chill with a couple of glasses...unwind and all that

hope im getting all the names right lol im still learning then :)

i gotta change my sig later too and a couple of names on there....gonna have 2 take some stuff away 2 add link for threads for the groups

We have so many TTC buddies our list isn't going to stop! I have to clean mine up too

He he well tiff it is I never even asked lol

Yup suppose i do need he symptoms too lol I'm sure they will come

yeah mine come up i had no room...so gotta think about it carefully how im going to do it so i can fit it all in and not use too many letters and coding stuff.....might get my hubby 2 do it...he knows all the coding and shorter coding as hes a website designer : ) xx

Tiff, you're right - the list is growing day by day my siggy's going to crack up. Why not instead of writing every single name in the TTC Buddies list, we just write this:

TTC Buddies: TEAM - It Will Happen & Be Positive

I have named your thread as BE POSITIVE, Tiff.

Lol that's ok! Yeah, I think that sounds like a plan. It's just soo many names

oh i will.....mine either comes up im useing over 1000 characters etc....if i add more or i get the too many lines and something to do with word wrap lmao....but ill just tell him what i want then he can do it....the 1 i have now i did and i like it but the only thinkg i may be able to tale away is fairy dust and the no af :(........cos i wanna put groups on which im gonna have to shorten and more names

The thing I don't like about mine is where my blinkie is....but it wouldn't let me put it anywhere else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->