*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

ROFL!!!! This reminds me of a friend - say any word related to 'coochie' and it sends her into hysterics!!!!

Coochie is my most favorite word ever. I hope I don't scare anyone off! LOL!!! But it makes me laugh and I have NO idea why.... my mood just improved x100 just by Jemma typing it. Imagine if she said it out loud. If AF comes I might need her to record it and post it here, ROTFL! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::headspin::headspin::headspin: This is what you have me doing over here! Landon thinks I am wacko! hahahah

:rofl: LOL you girls are hilarious! You've been my lunch break entertainment!!

https://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt171/Pretzels76/Funny/Notbeingpregnant.jpg

hahaha just catching up on all these posts again....i only went and nodded off didnt i lol....i feel like crap again.......well ill rephrase that i already sort of fell like crap from getting over all those bugs but its lingering now and wont bugger off and plzzzzzzzzzzzzz i hope its not coming back for a 3rd time! i aint got over the first time of having the bugs :(

No, just the heavy heavy discharge, cramps, trust me, it's AF. No doubt about it. And don't say "it may not be" because it is lol. Blood will come flowing any minute now

well i still hope not tiffany......but u got fun month ahead if it is.....if af dont show up today...u should test :p xxxx

Lol tiffany you do make me laugh.

Really sorry af is hear

Don't be sorry ladies! I knew it was coming! lol My hopes were shattered like 3 days ago. It's all good on this side of town!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->