*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

I used a clear blue digi the one that tells you how many weeks you are.

Well just had af cramps and kept getting waves of sickness just assumed they were all in my head haha

Clear blue digis actually are the last to show a BFP... (just going by what I've heard from so many women) Digis are less sensitive. I would buy a first response. That is what I am buying and saving for next month. That should definitely give you a BFP now if you are. There is also a $2 off coupon on their website www.firstresponse.com

I have always used clear blue digi and worked for me instantly. But, it's different for everyone!

Ahh really I was going to get a first response but the store I went to dint have any.

Think I might go buy one tomorrow and if af has not arrived will test fri morning

If I don't see spot tomorrow I'll buy a first response set of 3. But all of a sudden the cramps/headache are hitting full force so I'm sure I'll be spotting by then at least. Which would be exactly on schedule.

Ohhhh pip squeek, I would be LOSING my mind right now if I were in your shoes! You must be so anxious! Fx!!!!

Here come the cramps and headache! Good. Maybe I won't have to waste anymore tests. Sheesh.

Jbear85 I am ha ha it's unusual for me to be late. But just don't want to wast money on tests I'm sure it woul have showed on the test yesterday think I will wait till Friday which will be very hard.

Oh kytti hope it's not af x

Oh my gosh Zaney - that song really gave me the goosebumps!!!

So I'm just back from the chinese doctor - all I really wanted was accupuncture and all I got was bags of stuff to make bitter tea - I HATE BITTER STUFF!!!!
So will have to see how I get on with this stuff. And will have to see how DB gets on with the smell!! I am just waiting for the complaints when I start cooking this stuff up tonight.

Did you ask for acupuncture? I really want to do that but really can't afford it at this time. Maybe in like a month!

I told DH to wait and buy me the first response tests tomorrow evening, I think spot will be here before then and I don't want him wasting his money. If no spot by tomorrow evening he will buy some for me and I'll use one Friday morning.

TMI warning, don't read of you are feeling nauseated today. If you are, take a HPT now and ignore this post. I warned you!

Does anyone get a sore vagina when AF is coming? It feels like someone kicked my in the coochie! ugh!!

COOCHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha::rofl::wohoo: Oh how I NEEDED that laugh!!!!!!!! And YES... my va-jay-jay feels all kinds of silly around AF time! :blush:

TMI warning, don't read of you are feeling nauseated today. If you are, take a HPT now and ignore this post. I warned you!

Does anyone get a sore vagina when AF is coming? It feels like someone kicked my in the coochie! ugh!!

LOL! Love the warning!! :haha:
I can't say that's ever happened to me though, just severe cramping!

hahah my husband thinks I am crazy for laughing at the computer!! I almost said va-jay-jay but I thought you wouldn't know what I was talking about hahaha

lol some people squirm by that word...just like I hate the word...i don't wanna say it

moist :wacko:

Omg moist! :sick: There is this commercial that keeps coming on TV about cake and I swear they say MOIST like 10 times in it. It drives me INSANE!!!! :ignore:

Yuck! It reminds me of a moist...coochie!!! blaahh :wacko::dohh::rofl::sick::flasher:

R O T F L M A O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE if they had a smiley crying because it was laughing so hard that would be ME!!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->