*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

Something scared the bejesus out of that cat in the video, LOL!!!

Oh my gosh Kytti - that was just soooo funny!!! I really miss having cats. Don't think I will ever be able to have cats again - db is allergic to them!!
BOOHOO!!!

Andrea, that was funny. :haha: I have 3 cats - Urm actually 2, one is a kitten. :happydance:

Hi all!

So AF is starting weird, if she is actually starting. Nothing really going on down there so thinking I am at the waiting game "period" ... ha! ... again.

hiya ladies, it sure is slow on here today.
Well I had a good laugh with my wii today. I got on and set a 40+ minute work out. It told not to overdo it!!! HAHA
Forget the fact that I was last on the wii on Monday. It sure wants me to do 30 minutes a day on the wii!! Cant they put a 6th sence on it that senses that I am doing other things!! HAHA

Ha ha ha. When we first got our Wii Fit we were playing it SO much. At one point it paused, had a picture of a window come up, and suggested we go out for fresh air!

HAHA!!! When I first got onto the balance board it gave me a 'fat' wii me!!! DB really laughed at me!!!
HEHE

Morning gals... temp went up slightly this morning but I *think* I saw a tiny bit of spotting when I went to the bathroom this morning. I think AF is on the way. Boohoo.

Kytti i hope its not....have u not tested again? or u just holing out 2 see if it does follow :( x

No, I think these Internet tests I have are pretty low sensitivity. :/ If I'm only 10 or 11 DPO (since I O'd late) I don't think it would show anything. I should start spotting today though if AF is coming Saturday. If no spotting by tonight I might buy a first response and use it in the morning, that will be my definitive answer because I know if it's negative then AF is on the way.

oh no Kytti - that doesnt sound good.
oh well if it is then you always have next cycle.

just thought id pop on to say hi to all.....gonna have a moan in my journal i think......better place than any to get it out my system x

Ok girls, I'm heading out to take my daughter to her Gymboree class. When I come back I have some school work to do but I'll pop in later and update if I see more spotting/AF, etc. I know it's coming though. Better luck next month I guess!

Definitely keep us posted Kytti -- we're all thinking of you!! :)

Hey Tiff, I love that "Be Positive" blinkie you put on the first page - any way I could include that in my sig? :)

Of course Jen! Here ya go!
https://www.dazzlejunction.com/blinkie-maker/up/1312411169.gif

>URL=https://www.dazzlejunction.com/blinkie-maker<>IMG<https://www.dazzlejunction.com/blinkie-maker/up/1312411169.gif/>IMG<>/URL<

Goodmorning Ladies. Woke up with a severe headache :( AF still isn't here but nothing to jump about....I think today is only cd26 and I am a 26-27 day cycle lady :)

Have a good day, Andrea.

Hi Zara & Carla.

Tiff, that's a cool blinkie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back