• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

Nope iv not got af yet will be 3 days late tomorow iv done one test so far. Think I will do one Friday morning just don't like to see that bfn

Sammi how r u feeling? Are you normally late?

Nope iv not got af yet will be 3 days late tomorow iv done one test so far. Think I will do one Friday morning just don't like to see that bfn

No offense Sammi ... but I'm not sure I CAN WAIT that long for you to test!!!!

I feel okay I don't have any af symptoms any more but i dont feel pregnant either don't know what is going on,

I'm usually on time give or take 1 day not 3 Im never this late

Ha ha fitzbaby I know think I may give in tomorrow morning I was neg yesterday tho

No offense Sammi ... but I'm not sure I CAN WAIT that long for you to test!!!!

i was thinking same thing hahaha...glad u said it first lol....but ya 3 days late surely something would show no matter time of day?? like now maybe :blush:

Ha ha rite then I shall test in the morning I will go buy a cheapie don't want to wast my expensive one lol.

Don't want to vet my hopes up tho think it wil be a bfn don't know why

I totally saw my dog snoring on the couch earlier and had to join her. I fell asleep! Then took a shower because it is SO HOT.. our state is literally having a heat wave. I think I was sweating in the shower. Then I realized I was out of shampoo and conditioner... now my hair smells like a dude. Awesome.

oh sorry not sure first response.early result

lol andrea feel better now??

sammi or is it sammy? sorry the frer is the first response test...we do get em in uk and they test upto 6 days early b4 af is due x

I feel okay. I never take naps but the past two nights I have not slept at all. Hmm, wonder why?? :dohh:

Oh yeah I can get a first response well I will test about diner time got to take my little boy yo play group in the morning.

If it's not a bfp i don't have a clue what's going on I just don't know my body at all

Oh yeah I can get a first response well I will test about diner time got to take my little boy yo play group in the morning.

If it's not a bfp i don't have a clue what's going on I just don't know my body at all

some times its best not knowing as much as knowing if ya know what i mean...and test soon a ya get up if ur going to test in morning have test ready and go for it lol....

Oh it's sammi or sam I don't mind.

Ahh I see well surely one of them should detct something then if I tested tomorrow

I will defo test tomorrow and update you all asap.

Well aslong af don't arrive over night.

Sorry so may errors in my typing it's this blooming
phone

well hopefully no af....and so hope u get a great result x

Goodnight to all of you in the UK! :)

I am getting off to go get my hair done. Talk to you all later or tomorrow!

Good night everyone think I'm going to go to bed I'm shattered.

I shall speak to you girls tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->