• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

Hey girls

Sorry iv not been on iv had a very busy morning,

Hope you all okay?

Ok kitty I hope af ain't going to show up for you. Well I'm now 3 days late iv not tested yet I'm too chicken ha hathink I'm going to do it 1st thing in the morning when I get up. It should defo show up by then it it's a pfp.

Not sure how much I will be on today, I feel like crap.

Annnnd of course I can't get the blinkie to work haha. I'm terrible with code!! :p

Aaah what's with everyone feeling off today?! Hope you're feeling better soon Tiff! :)

I did that - still just shows up as code. Is there a trick to where you put them or anything?

Hey there, Sammi. Doing good - just waiting for AF to leave so that we could have heaps of :sex: :sex: :sex: rest of the cycle. :blush:

Andrea - Hope the witch stays away for you - BE POSITIVE BE POSITIVE BE POSITIVE! :dust: :dust:

Ana- just woke up with a headache and just don't feel well. It has to do with af arriving.....it happens every month. She will be here today, no doubt about it

Af is here now for sure. Ill update my ticker in a little bit and get you the new code Ana

I'm doing okay Sammi!! AF is wretched this month, so I'm feeling a little blah... how are you? It's definitely a LOT quieter than yesterday isn't it?

Oh know I hate af I get really bad cramps. I'm Stijl waiting for her 3 days late she is I'm going to test tomorrow.

Yeah it is very quite compared to yesterday. I struggled to keep up yesterday lol

Me too!! It's horrible ... I can't believe you're 3 days late and you're not completely losing it!! I would be testing like crazy hahaha

I was trying to make some doll blinkies but WHOA that's driving me crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->