• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

Kytti wasnt u going to test 2day? if ur ticker is right u may not be due till 2moro but if u ov late then could it be later??? but frer come up now?? id be so testing all the time lmao xx

AF is due Saturday and my ticker is off a day or two. I actually O'd later this cycle for some reason, according to my last positive OPK. I am either 10 or 11 DPO (closer to 11 DPO) but I am not 12 DPO yet. If I don't see spotting by tomorrow morning I will test with a first response. But I am not expecting a positive.

well thats the best way which is to expect nothing but at same time think positive....and really hope something more definite comes up for u x

Oh yeah, 28 day cycle.. my O is usually right around CD 14/15 but this month it was CD 16 (maybe CD 17 at the latest). I always get AF on Saturday and spotting usually shows on Wednesday or Thursday, 2-3 days before. No spot yet....

Wow, Tiff. Those are some awesome blinkie. I had a hard time coping up and gave up in the end but you did it, must say you got talent!

Well I will cross my fingers for you kitty I hope she stays away and you get you bfp.

The signs are looking good.

There is still hope for us yet

My back is really hurting though.... I don't know what's going on. I need an ultrasound machine in my home. :p

Ha ha now that would be handy might have to get myself one lol

I know, right!? I guess I'll update you girls later if Spot comes or tomorrow AM after I test. If I get a BFN on the FRER tomorrow I'm going to give up testing and wait for AF!! Hopping off a bit.... wish me luck. I need it!

Sammi - no worries, hun. You can join the other thread when you get back!

Andrea- Fingers crossed, hun! :dust:

I know, right!? I guess I'll update you girls later if Spot comes or tomorrow AM after I test. If I get a BFN on the FRER tomorrow I'm going to give up testing and wait for AF!! Hopping off a bit.... wish me luck. I need it!

:flower: Good luck honey hope you get an answer either way soon! :hugs:

Looks like everyone else went outing today, except me.

Missing you girlies.

I'm here, moping. Spot is not here, still. ANNOYING!

Yes and no. I'm not having cramps but a lot of back pain. Not to give TMI but I get that feeling like Spot has arrived so I run to the bathroom but it's just the clear stuff. This usually happens to me before AF. I am feeling some dull cramping now but I think it's because I'm looking so hard for it, lol. I just feel drained of all energy... I think it's stress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->