Success on first try for #2 (long and detailed)

tps001

Reaction score
A little background: I had a m/c back in Sept of 2010 and then it took 7 cycles to conceive our Rainbow baby, our son. Then once he turned 3 I felt like we were ready for another LO, but my DH was like NO and a stern NO pretty much since my son has been born. Well this September (labor day weekend) my DH had a change of heart and we BD for 3 days. Since we had not been trying I had no idea if I was fertile or not I immediately checked an ovulation calendar and omg this is my fertile time. So my fertile period was September 3rd to September 8th and we only BD on the 5th, 6th, and 7th. But it was enough because I have my BFP for number #. I am so excited and feel so blessed and praying that this one is a sticky little bean.

Symptoms by DPO leading up to BFP

1-2 DPO nothing out of the ordinary

3 DPO sharp pain in the uterus, body felt warm, and bbs are tender but not sore and only on the sides *my husband mad comment that my body felt warm)

4DPO cramping and burning sensation in uterus, headache, chest tightness, heartburn, gas, burping (so not normal for me) chest pain, and constant lower back ache

5 DPO vivid dreams, runny nose, sharp pain on right side lasted on and off for about 30 minutes (implantation??), still tender bbs

6 DPO frequent urination, throughout the night, hot flashes, sweating throughout the night, achy legs, mild cramping in the uterus, and tender bbs, burping, gas, restless at night can’t sleep, pulling and tugging in the lower abdomen, drunk a Pepsi and it tasted flat, became sick with cold/flu like symptoms that night out of nowhere, TESTED at 6dpo BFN

7 DPO same as 6DPO, plus shooting pains in both bbs (ummm I had the same thing when I was pregnant with my first child), still feel sick, runny nose and flu like symptoms, BFN

8 DPO same as 6 and 7 DPO, BFN

9 DPO same as above plus heartburn and more flu like symptoms, hot flashes all day and upper body feels hot. Hunger pains but they go away after about 30 minute (very odd)

10 DPO same as above plus diarrhea, chest tightness, and FAINT positive with a Wal Mart Brand .88cents test.
10 DPO took another test in the evening and once again FAINT positive
10 DPO took another test at 10:00pm and once again FAINT positive

11DPO same symptoms including diarrhea. Took at FRER digital and it came back YES………….so that’s my BFP!!

**also I have had a constant lower back ache throughout my two week wait***

Comparing to my first pregnancy
When I started getting the shooting pains in my bbs I begin to think then that omg I might be pregnant

*stick baby dust to everyone**

Attachments

• test 3.jpg
    test 3.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 22
  • test 2.jpg
    test 2.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 15
  • test.jpg
    test.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 15
Congratulations :)

Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Xx

Super big congratulations!!! Wow, you had just about every symptom under the sun too! Thanks for posting the breakdown, it's pretty cool to see which symptoms you experienced day by day. Now I'll be watching my own symptoms even closer :grin:

Omg ... Yes every single symptom that I could find on google lol... I was like if I'm not pg then I'm going crazy ... With my first LO I only had a few symptoms And thank you @jellypickles

Congrats! Now I have something to relate to as I'm in the TWW and hoping for my :bfp: Big thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->