Success stories after almost 8 mo's of trying???

Hi Ladies,
I just read your stories and all of you give me so much hope. I too have been ttc'ing for a little over a year now which is becoming frustrating, but you getting your BFP's is so inspiring. Hopefully I will be able to post some good news in the strand one day soon.:blush:

I really hope it happens for you soon. I know how hard it can be each month. Sending you lot of baby dust! :dust:

I have to second that :) I was done with 3 kids and then I had a dream that I was in a white room, there were 4 chairs and 3 of them were empty but the last chair had a child sitting in it.

I took the hint ^^

^^^ That just gave me chills.

Anyone waited this long ffor thier bundle of joy??? What did you do dif, and was there a reason y so long?

I just started opks this cycle n got my positive but this feels like theres another underlying issue since it shows I ovulate n we do it allll the time. Hubs has been wrkin far out town for few mos so sure we didnt hit it on those but hopefully this cycle we do.

I know there only like a %25 chance each time. But been waiting. Feelin hopeful still tho.... Hope bout you, did anyone have it just happen out the blue one mo?

Hi..I am brand new to the forum...I had a blighted ovum, missed miscarriage last October and a chemical pregnancy a couple of months ago too...I just got a bfp at 10 dpo so it's still early days but something I did different this month was bought a saliva ovulation tester...I know it sounds ridiculous but really easy to use. I used it in the evening as I found that more accurate and when it showed full ferning we did it and well so far so good...wishing you heaps of luck!

Bit late I know but congratulations. The only thing I did differently that month was taking FertilAid and FertileCM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->