Success Stories after Ectopic and 1 Fallopian Tube?

I had a tubal pregnancy about 3 years ago n never thought I'd conceive gain but here I am about to go to my first on check and ultrasound Monday. Still super scared and anxious but praying everything is perfect.

Yes ma'im! There is hope! I had an ectopic in august and after the metrotrexate proved ineffective, I had to have laparoscopic surgery to remove my left tube. We are pregnant and tentatively due in July. :)

I had am ectopic pregnancy in 2009 and had my right tube removed was to scared to try after that in case it happend again we were ready June this year to start trying again and I am now 12 weeks pregnant! Weird thing is Im due same week I would of been with the ectopic! Good luck it can happen :) xxx

Hello! I am another success story!
I had my left tube removed in Nov 2012. I only gave it a couple of months and started to try again and fell pregnant straight away as I was desperate for a baby...unfortuently that pregnancy ended in a miscarriage BUT I was given an early scan & so although that pregnancy ended I was reassured by the fact that my right tube was fine. My gp at the time of it happening told me I probably didn't give my body enough time to heal and that the surgery is quite a big thing to go through and surgeons aren't always the gentlest of people and it can take the body a little while to recover. Alongside the fact that every ones body is totally different and heals in different ways. I only wish I had listened to him after the ectopic and not rushed into it like I did as I wasn't mentally ready. BUT I am very pleased to say that I fell pregnant in October last year and we are expecting our 1st baby in July. I hope this hasn't scared you at all, my story was to just advise to give yourself time and when you are ready relax and enjoy it. Its a huge thing to take that jump not knowing how the remaining tube is, its a scary time but relax and speak to your gp about any extra or early care they can give you. Hope you are all ok now. There really is success stories out there, we are them and I've read plenty more. Fingers crossed for you for future trying! x

Another story here. I had an ectopic three years ago and had my left tube removed. It took about a year but I got pregnant with my son in late 2011. However since my son has been born OH has only ejaculated in me twice. Both times were last month. And surprise surprise I'm pregnant! So even though it took us a while the first time it took no time at all this time and we werent trying as far as pin pointing ovulation but we know what happens when you do that!!

So those are my two stories! Last time around I was on a forum on bnb for ladies that had an ectopic if I find it I'll post the link. Was a great support board!

I have only one tube after a eptopic in 2007.
Since I have had 2 babies and am pregnant again.
I even conceived identical triplets but sadly miscarried at 8 weeks. Xx

I think I told you my story already hun. Lost a baby and left tube after 2 rounds of methotrexate when we were 8 weeks along. That was in June and we had our bfp by October and that was with a shotty remaining tube so hang in there. Very confident you will get your bfp just watch your next couple of cycles. My cycles were pretty messed up after my ectopic and I had to chart to sort it out. Good luck and sorry for your loss again.

My story is a bit different I had an ovary and tube removed bc of tumor at age 19 told I might never be able to conceive bc of severe pcos

In 2011 I got a shock BFP at the drs unfortunately it was ectopic had to have surgery to remove it from my only tube but dr was able to fix it, last year we had decided to start trying around July as I was getting healthier and wanted to give my body the best chance as I was told I might need clomid but got our surprise BFP in May my son was just born 4weeks ago and was told by the dr that my tube and ovary are perfect if I want to have a second which we may be trying for in about a year or two
Good luck Hun there are tons of stories here I know a couple ladies who are pregnant now after an ectopic FX for you

My story is similar to Lucy. I had ovary and tube removed at 21 due to a tumour. I was told at the time that if you only have one ovary and tube that instead of the two taking it in turns to release an egg, your remaining ovary will release an egg every month so theoretically you are no less fertile than anyone with two ovarys and tubes.

I still worried about it for years and in 2011 started ttc my first baby. Got pregnant in the first month and have a beautiful 17 month old daughter. In October last year decided to ttc again. Got pregnant first time again and expecting baby no 2 in July.

Hopefully this and all the success stories above helps to reassure you that fingers crossed you will be able to get pregnant with your one ovary and tube. Good luck, I hope you get your bfp soon. :dust:

A bnb friend of mine lost a tube to ectopic, had her rainbow baby who has just turned 13 months and she's already given birth to his little sister! Don't lose hope xx

One of my friends had an ectopic, then a miscarriage and she is now 22 weeks pregnant. She got pregnant within 6 months with the miscarriage and in 6 months again with her pregnancy now. The miscarriage wasn't related to the one tube.

My other friend had an ectopic they treated but then her next pregnancy was an ectopic and the tube was removed she spent a long time recovering but got pregnant within a year and now has a son about 3 weeks older than mine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->