Success stories with Male Factor Infertility

Sandoval, I just love stories like that! Congratulations!

Was your DH on any vitamins or supplements?

Thanks BBbliss! The first time around ttc dh was on every vitamin going, he gave up alcohol, caffeine, showers instead of baths etc. obviously to no avail. Before we did ICSI he stayed on wellman multivits to make sure what sperm he had were healthy. This time around we were more relaxed (I was actually moaning at him about not giving up alcohol and caffeine before our next ICSI!). He's been on the wellman vits for the past few months but that's all. I think we really just got lucky. I wanted to share as I used to read threads like this all the time when he was first diagnosed as I was so distraught that we might never have a baby.
Are you undergoing IVF right now? Wishing you all the best xx

I just read your story again and it made me smile for you :)

Yes I'm on my second and last IVF :) should collect Sunday or Monday. Fingers crossed :)

BBbliss, just a quick one to wish you luck with EC, fingers crossed for lots of healthy and mature eggies and wonderful and good quality embryos.

afm, DH was just getting worse on the hormonal treatment. he was better off just taking my list of vits. not sure how things are now, we will be trying PICSI as our next step.

Briss, thank you so much and I'm so sorry to hear of all your recent heartbreaks and health issues. :hugs:

I had 8 eggs collected and only 2 fertilized this time, if they are still alive tomorrow we'll be doing a 3dt... My odds are slim :(

On the male supplements at least DF's sperm count went from 4mil to a nice 24mil this times. All the other numbers are still low.

BBbliss, best of luck, it's the quality that matters so fingers crossed you will get healthy ones to put back on day 3. very pleased to see your DH's SA improving so much. hopefully this will do the trick.

Sandoval, thank you!

Me too :) so far so good... I remember last time I had implantation pain, I don't want to symptom stop but I keep waiting to feel then haha. They are 3d embies so they should be ready to implant soon :)

Thank you for thinking of me :)

Hope you are well :)

Hey BBbliss, how you feeling? Hope you're experiencing some early symptoms. Good luck for your beta x

Sandoval, thank you... But I'm afraid I'm losing hope this time, I tested this morning 10dp3dt and got a BFN :(

SUCCESS STORY

Hi all. Wanted to share my success story with you all. Like you all I never ever thought I'd ever get pregnant.
After over 5 long years we are delighted to say we have a baby on the way.
My husband had a low sperm count and low morphology. In the beginning his first test was around 4 million then increased.. After more SA his test results were worse with less than 1 million count. After about 4 months taking Wellman conception supplement his sperm increase and his morphology increased to 97% which was brilliant.
We were told from the start that ICSI was our only option and began treatmemt in 2011 (see my signature) this treatment failed and this year it was finally a success..

Keep your spirits up and you will all get there x x

We were told that due to my husband's low count we'd likely need IVF to get pregnant.

I stopped taking birth control mid 2010. We didn't do IVF, charting, lifestyle changes or anything and simply went about our lives as usual. I did get really fit about a year ago so that probably didn't hurt, but then I'm not the one with fertility issues.

We are now about 5-6 weeks pregnant, which the doctors said would never happen naturally...so anything is possible.

As of now I'm 5w5d pregnant. Having slight spotting and cramping when I walk. Had an ultrasound yesterday and saw the yolk sac - so far no fetal pole. This is mine and DH's 7th pregnancy (5th this year) and we have no kids.. When he had a SA done (July and November 2013) we were give. Two different results. One was that the seminal fluid was to thick. Second was that the heads were to large (but that the fluid was fine). We are waiting to see if this one sticks.

Still pregnant here! 7+3! On 18Dec saw a baby and a heartbeat!

Hello ladies, I hope one of you can help me. My OH and I tried for 3 and a bit years to conceive without success. My mum then helped us by funding treatment for us. It turned out that OH had too many antibodies in his sperm. So on our 3rd IUI we conceived our gorgeous twin boys :)
But my question is, do any of you know if antibodies in sperm is a permanent thing, or can that go away by itself so that a unassisted pregnancy could occur? (We were told back then that it wasn't impossible but very very unlikely, as in well below 1% chance).
We are older now so I am not sure how well we would truly cope with another baby. But I am so broody that I ache and if it were to happen naturally then I would be over the moon! But if I go down the NTNP I don't want to hope if there is NO hope.
TIA :)

my husband is very shy so I wanted to ask some ?my husband had three semen test done no sperm count but there's fluid he want's to do more but no more comes out his dr put him on clomid half a pill once a day his testosterone was low but went up more then it's been he's been on it for 6 month's now still no sperm in his ejaculate his other test is good my ? is can ultrasound fine anything wrong his dr wants to do a tese to see if has any sperm he also trying goat weed to see if it will come out when he ejaculate I believe his bad accident has something to do with it cause he was on med's any suggestions what to do or take

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->