Success stories?

Hi,

I had a MC in 2008 at around 8weeks. 3 months later i was late for my period then i had a small bleed maybe a males CuM amount sorry TMI.. I then later did a PG test with came back BFP baby was due 20th may 2009, baby came 17th May 2009 at a healthy 7lbs5oz.

:hugs:

hi sweet i hope thats everything works out for you!
i fell pregnant in september 2008 turned out to be an ectopic an i large one at that i had the whole of my right tube removed an i was told that the chances of us fallin pregnant naturally were slim cause they were unsure of the reprocussions of having a large ectopic and i had alot of other complications an low an behold we fell pregnant on our own in august 09 i am now 28+5 with a little girl! i couldnt believe it we had to have scans hcg levels done an all sorts but shes healthy an i cant wait dont loose faith xx

Thanks so much for sharing :hugs: I really helps so much, I'm trying so hard to be positive. Pray I can add my own success story in the near future!

Hi Hun,

I had a mmc at 13 weeks in oct 07 then got pregnant 3 months later and have a beautiful son who is 16 months old tomorrow im now pregnant with my 2nd a little girl due 30th may. after the mmc i never thought i would be lucky enough to have a baby but now im on number 2 it really can happen good luck!!

I lost my first little girl at 20+1 weeks in May 2006, I then got pregnant 6 1/2 weeks later and Harrison was born in March 2007. Harrisons pregnancy was quite possibly the hardest 9 months of my life, but we got there in the end! I had a mmc in August 2008, then got pregnant again 4 months later. Dom is now 4 months old x

I fell pregnant in january last year and started to miscarry on the 13th february. I bled for around a week and 1 week after the bleeding stopped i ovulated and our gorgeous baby boy Tobias was conceived.

We had some very scary times during the pregnancy, particularly around 7/8 weeks when all my symptoms disappeared and i had 'slow rising' hcg results, and again at 27/28 weeks when i had some pain and bleeding and a hospital admission but you just have to take it one day at a time and believe that you will eventually get there, even on the hard days when it doesn't seem possible.

Big hugs :hugs:

I had a mc at 19 weeks in 2004

Lil boy @ 38 weeks 2005 - now 4 1/2
Lil girl @38 weeks 2007 - now 3
MC @7 weeks feb 2009

Now 34 weeks expecting a lil boy next month :)
Have had 2 bleeds through this pregnancy one at 7 weeks and one at 12 weeks but babs is doing great :)

I had a mc in december 2008 at 7+2 and a chemical in feb 09. fell pregnant again in may 09 and our lil bubs is due in a few weeks.

it really is possible to have a good story after a loss, although i never imagined i ever would.

this is for anyone whose been diagnosed with a molar pregnany. I had a mmc in April and had the d&c was discharged after the op n tried to get on with my life, got right back to ttc again. Got a phone call from the hospital n had to go up, turned out id had a partial molar pregnancy. For anyone who doesnt know this is when 2 sperm enter 1 egg but the egg doesnt spilt so my baby just never formed but i had all the symptoms. This meant i had to have weekly urine tests to check the levels of HCG and we werent allowed to get back to ttc for 6 months. Devastated wasnt even the word. Ttc was keeping me going but now i just felt out of control of my body and honestly useless. I thought October would never ever get here the days seemed to drag n all i could think about was getting pregnant. But low n behold October came and we got back to it. We made a joke about our baby g coming back on her due date. My EDD was october 31st...i got my :bfp: October 26th....im not gonna lie i was terrified. Every little niggle scared the utter s*&% outta me and the 12 week scan looming had me having nightmares. Luckily we have an excellent EPU in dundee so we got 2 early scans n seeing that little heartbeat spurred me on....and here me n Bubs are...17 weeks...i cannot believe how lucky me and craig are i feel truly blessed. When i first was told we had to wait 6 months my world fell around me but now looking back im glad...i worry now regardless but if we had of fell pregnant a cycle or 2 after losing baby g i honestly dont think id of coped with the pregnancy, everything was still too raw...just to let you know if you have suffered a complete or partial molar pregnancy there is light at the end of the tunnel...6 months seems like a lifetime, but getting that :bfp: and seeing your little one on the screen makes you forget about the wait....hope this helps even one person xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->