Success stories?

Drazic<3

You got the love <3
Reaction score
Hey girls,

Just looking for some PMA as I am currently bleeding in my third pregnancy after one early loss when I was young and one MMC at 10 weeks.

I was wondering if girls who have had healthy babies after loss could share their stories to give us something to hope for?

:hugs:

hiya i replied to your thread yesterday

I had 2 miscarriages both at 6 weeks.
I had one in March 2000 and one in May 2000.
I fell pregnant again in Feb 2001 and bled from 6-12 weeks and had a boy - now 8years
and then again june 2008 - bled from 6-12 weeks and have alex.

dont give up hope :hugs:

I had a mmc/blighted ovum at 7 weeks.
I had an early mc at 5-6 weeks.

Didn't have AF again, once last mc was over i concieved within 3 weeks again.

Had spotting non stop between week 6 to 10 but scans showed bean was ok.

And the little princess is here (abeit a bit early but here anyway!)

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello all, please please do not give up, it happened to me twice, first i was 8 weeks and m/c and then the 2nd time, i got to 12 weeks and had a mmc, i just caved in, and i thought i would never be a mummy, then last Jan, i got my postive, and i couldnt believe it, they offered me early scans etc, but i wouldnt go, as i was so scared, and also i was on asprin with this pregnancy, and i sailed through it, and my little boy arrived in October, i wouldnt believe it till i held him, so there is a light for you girls, dont give up, it will happen, just try to be positive xxxxxx

Have had 9 miscs in total but also have 4 beautiful children. Had 6 miscs before first daughter so understand how difficult it is. Please do not give up. hugs

I had a MMC in Oct 08, got pregnant again Dec '09 and now have a gorgeous 4 month old daughter.

i dont have a success story YET but just to let you know I am thinking of you xxx

I had a mmc at 10 1/2 - 11 weeks and then 3 months later got pregnant with Liam!

Hello, I had a MMC in Aug 09 at 10 weeks. I conceived right after w/o having :witch:in between. So far everything is going well. :thumbup: I will admit though every time I have an appt with my mw my heartrate goes sky high due to my nerves of what if something wrong has happened. Once I hear the little Heartbeat with the Doppler I'm on :cloud9:. Goodluck to you ladies ttc after your loss, Sorry for your losses to those who have suffered a loss. There are positive stories out there.

I had a m/c and then got pg again and bled quite badly at 6 ish weeks expected the worst but everything was fine... I now have a 10 month old boy. I bled a few times in my pregnancy alot of women do and everything is fine.

hi! Well since the start of this year iv had an ectopic pregnancy and a mmc a few months later. I was starting to think i just wasnt to have a baby. then i got a suprise bfp! i was automatically assuming something would go wrong and couldnt really get excited about the pregnancy knowing what i know from previous experience all i thought about was hcg levels early scans etc! Then my early scan came at 5+3 she could only see an empty sac.....my god was i sick of being told they couldnt see a baby!! then she done an interal and found the yolk sac....a great sign i could now consider it a pregnancy! next scan was the little hb at 6+2 i couldnt believe it! seemed so unreal finally i had some good news! i was so sick of seeing other women with there scan pics and me never getting one :( so after that i decided just take it one day at a time....my 12 week scan was amazing but i still felt so vulnerable. I had a scare at 17 weeks i had a bleed and i thought "this is it iv lost the baby i knew it was too good to be true" but it turned out to be an unexplained bleed? :shrug: and so here i am at 32 weeks! as we speak i can feel my little girl poking my ribs! i really never thought id get here I know ill always worry and that doesnt mean im safe now but im getting there!. When doctors said to me before "theres no reason for mc its just one of those things" it was of little comfort but i realise now there really is no reason for it....just like theres no reason for you not to have a completly healthy pregnancy next time.

hugs to everyone :hugs:

xxx

In 2008 I had a mmc at 13wks followed by a m/c at either 7 or 9wks. I now have a beautiful little daughter who is 4mo.
I had bleeding/spotting throughout first tri, dreaded every scan, worried my way through the pregnancy and was so happy at the end of 9mths to have a healthy little baby.
Good luck to you and fingers crossed you have a healthy and happy 9months.xx

I've had three m/cs. One early one when I was younger, a late miscarriage last february and an early m/c in July. I got my BFP on August 28th and i'm viable tomorrow! I've been such a wreck up until now and I still am. I get secretly mad at my family and friends for getting excited (especially when they know what i've been through) and i'm sure everyone who has had a miscarriage is exactly the same in that I won't relax until my baby is in my arms and breathing but i'm slowly starting to believe that this might be it for me! I really do wish you all of the luck in the world, I know how hard it is :hugs:

I had a MMC at 9 weeks in August 2008. Got pregnant for the second time November 2008, and gave birth to a healthy baby girl August 09. Almost a year to the day of my miscarriage. :hugs: There is hope hun. Just don't give up.

Thank you for the positive stories girls! Gives me hope! Xxxxxx

I had a mmc at 12w6d. Got preggo 6 months later and I now have a healthy 1 year old little guy!!! Good luck honey :hugs:

check out my sig for my gorgeous sucess story :cloud9:

Thinking of you :hugs:

I've had 2 MC's (see siggy below) currently nearly 38 weeks preg - so touch wood :)

Hi ladies.

It doesn't seem that long ago that I was on another forum for pregnancy after loss so understand exactly how you ladies are feeling. I was absoluly terrified thoughout my pregnancy.

I had 2 previous m/c's and also the problem of actually getting pregnant.

My story started when I was 24 and just married. We decided to try and actually fell pretty much straight away, like so many of you I suppose I just never really thought about m/c, you just think it's something that happens to someone else.
As I never had reg periods, I didnt actually know how far gone I was. I thought I was about 11 weeks, when I started to spot, again I was not overly concerned but went for a scan anyways. At the scan I had the awful news that the baby had stopped developing at about 8 weeks. :(
This happend in 2003 and I didnt fall pregnant again until 2008 and once again m/c at about 8 weeks. This was the May and in the following feb ( last yr ) I fell again, I never dared bel that I would go full time, I just never saw myself actually being a Mum after all the problems getting pregnant and then with the 2 m/cs. I was so scared and constantly worried every little twinge was something terrible happening. I also had some bleeding at 30ish weeks that they never found the cause for.

Finally in Oct this year Ruby was born :)

Please dont give up ladies and though how hard it is dont worry about every little cramp, they are normal in "normal" preg too.

Wishing you ladies all the luck in the world and may you go on to have great pregnancies and lovely little babies xxxx

Thanks so much for sharing your stories girls, it really does give you hope. :cry: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->