Success with Blocked Tubes??

success story!

brief history:
1. married almost 4 years and begun trying immediately. HSG shows one blocked tube. (july 2010)
2. laparoscopic surgery to unblock one tube- hydrosalpinx which means it was full of toxic fluid that does not allow conception to take place. (november 2011)
3. no success after 6 months or more IVF # 1 :bfn: (may 2012)
4. hysteroscopy to remove polyp (july 2012)
5. IVF #2 :bfn: (august 2012)
6. sulking.
7. 3rd HSG that shows "unblocked" tube blocked again.
8. getting ready for 3rd IVF, we buy meds, are told we have slim chances of concieving on our own.
9. IVF cancelled, doctor away on conferences and whatnot.
10. new doctor, schedule removal of tube before IVF at end of august.

11. :bfp: out of nowhere!!!

once we relaxed and stopped thinking about ttc we got pregnant on our own! it's a miracle babY!!!! ( i used to hate when people would tell me to relax and stop thinking about it. like that was possible!)

you truly never know. God works in mysterious ways...

also, i drank a little beer, a little wine, lifted and pushed heavy things, did all the heavy work around the house due to DH's heart problems, swam everyday, rode a motorcycle around the island, my bike, i didn't think it was possible we would ever get pregnant on our own. i had no idea...

That's really great. I just found out my tubes are blocked but going in for another HSG next wk to confirm and flouroscopic cannulation to unblock them.

Good for you! Congrats!
I just had my 3rd HSG yesterday which confirmed my Left tube is now patent but my Right tube is blocked with hydrosalpinx. I will need it removed prior to starting my next IVF cycle so that is what our plan is.
Best wishes to all you ladies still TTC!

Good for you! Congrats!
I just had my 3rd HSG yesterday which confirmed my Left tube is now patent but my Right tube is blocked with hydrosalpinx. I will need it removed prior to starting my next IVF cycle so that is what our plan is.
Best wishes to all you ladies still TTC!

My right tube is blocked also. Had my HSG yesterday too. My left tube is fine! We are having private IVF treatment which is costing £3500 because we are impatient & do not want to wait for NHS treatment. Got my follow up on Monday then we start the actual IVF part :)

Ps I'm in England.

BBbliss good luck with unblocking them! are going to try naturally after that or are you going to try ivf? either way, i hope you get a :bfp: asap!

kcarey great! once you get that bad one removed it will surely happen! :)

SweetWishes hope you get a :bfp: too!

good luck everyone! and think positive! :winkwink:
(ok, someone slap me, i sound so cheesy)

BBbliss good luck with unblocking them! are going to try naturally after that or are you going to try ivf? either way, i hope you get a :bfp: asap!

kcarey great! once you get that bad one removed it will surely happen! :)

SweetWishes hope you get a :bfp: too!

good luck everyone! and think positive! :winkwink:
(ok, someone slap me, i sound so cheesy)

Greekgirl, i just love your story. Thanks again for sharing it with us. AF just arrived and I'm calling to schedule my procedure for next week. We are going to give it 3months on our own and if it doesn't work will go for IVF , if we don't see a BFP by Christmas. It's scary, last night I just found out my sister's best friend spent 27k on IVF and it failed. I'm so sad for her.

Kcarey, my best friend got BFP naturally after removing a bed tube. I'm sure it will make a huge difference. Good luck!

Sweetwishes, please keep as updated on your IVF. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks for the encouraging words, ladies!
I sure hope you're right.
Sweetwishes- Too funny that we have the EXACT same issue with our tubes! I will pray each and every one of you to find the success your are looking for.

Just had my surgery yesterday to unblock tubes. They were only able to unblock one side. I should be happy but for some reason I can't seam to feel my glass is half full.

Greekgirl, your story now gives me even more hope, btw my surgeon was Greek.

I had both tubes blocked with scar tissue and was able to open one with castor oil packs and serrapeptase. No BFP yet. The doc thinks the cilia in my tubes are damaged and that's why I cant get pregnant without IVF. The tube has been open since April. We can't afford IVF (we got financing for the IVF then found out the meds are 5k) right now so I am praying and hoping that I get a natural BFP. I turn 34 in March and I get more and more depressed every month. I am TTC #1. We are saving for the meds and hope that we can still get financing when we are ready to start IVF again which will be February.

I had my tubes opened via Lap in January. I just had another HSG last week (8 months later) and they both are still open. Mine were severely blocked before the surgery. Don't stress to bad on the time period :)

Well ladies, I am having my Right tube removed on 10/8 and possibly the left depending on it's condition. Once I heal we are moving forward with IVF again.
Baby dust to all!

Well ladies, I am having my Right tube removed on 10/8 and possibly the left depending on it's condition. Once I heal we are moving forward with IVF again.
Baby dust to all!

I'm sorry you are having to do that. Good luck! I think I said it here, but my very best friend had her kids after she removed one tube.

It will all work out in the end :flower:

Baby dust to all!

well good luck on the procedure. hope all goes well and i wish you a quick and happy healing process afterwards. :hugs:

I fell pregnant immediately after I had my HSG that I posted about. I literally conceived 2 days later and im now 11 weeks. I just shows how it can happen. Wishing everyone lots of blessings and hope everyone is ok!

congratulations sweetwishes! that's great news! i wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->