such a bad day:(

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
hey girls having such a bad day just need to vent!

my cousin had her baby this morning and just made me think how i should have had my lil girl 2 weeks ago n we should both be so happy by now but im not!
then my neighbour announced she was pregnant on facebook, jus so saddned by it all now. i feel like i will never get pregnant. sorry girls just needed to get it out!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

So so so sorry to hear about your loss and how you are feeling...

Was just looking at unanswered posts and wanted to leave a little :hugs: without r&ring xx:flower:

:hugs: I'm sorry for your loss and that you are feeling sad today. I'm here if you need to talk.

I am sorry for your loss :hugs:
I feel the same way- So many of my friends have announced that they are pregnant.. i really want to be happy for them.. But its just not fair that I am trying so hard to get pregnant.. and I havent yet.. and they dont even try.. and are pregnant :cry:

I hate reminders like this, they catch you off guard and it's like a stab to the heart. I'm sorry you are feeling low, we all have bad days. Tomorrow is another day with a new start, that's what I tell myself.

Clare x

I am so sorry, you will get pregnant, my sister went through a rough time, she felt the same way you are saying... she tried for a couple years and miscarried twice, it was hard when i got pregnant with my first, it was hard for both of us. shes now preggo and due in december... thought i would try and share a happy ending with you. stay positive, and im sorry for your bad day!

:hugs:
I am so sorry. I completely understand how you feel. Everyone around me is having their babies (5 to be exact) and several more have announced their pregnancies. I am happy for them but I am not happy for myself.:cry: I would never wish this on anyone but I sometimes wonder why God picked me and not someone else (I'm horrible, I know). I know there isn't much to say that will make you feel better :hugs:.

Lots of:dust:to you and all the ladies on here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->