Such a long time!

jem_5500

Reaction score
I am sitting here at 10 weeks just wanting it to be time for my scan~ I am sure many feel the same. I feel rubbish so hope that all is ok but you read the sad stories on here and it puts a doubt in your mind. I have never know time drag so much and to be honest tired as I am I iwll be glad when the holiday ends Monday so I can be more distracted! I do understand we are all in the same boat but I feel low over it and am guessing it must jsut be my hormones!!

Moan over.

I feel exactly the same way, I thought having 2 weeks off over easter would be great, however, all it's made me do is worry more and more each day. Can't wait to go back to work and have something to take my mind of things and make the time go quicker!!!

I feel sick I sulk, I don't feel sick I worry! It hurts-I worry, it doesnt hurt I worry!!! It is just crazy this turns u into a crazy lady!!!!! I am tempted to buy a doppler to maybe put mind at rest but then if i am dozey cant find hb i will panic again!!

I have my scan on weds and i tell you the past 2 weeks have DRAAAAGGGGEDDD!

im sat here also waiting for my doppler to arrive which should have been here this morning to grrrrr!

:hugs: I had my 1st scan at 9+1.. i have been told im not eligiable for another scan till my 20 wk one... which isnt till june the 4th :( such a long time away. Just wanna know everythings ok. sos yeah i would gree with you waitin for scans etc and assurance is such a long long time

My midwife not till next week so i reckon it will take at least 2 weeks? for scan date to come thru but i have visions of waiting until nearly 14 weeks!!!! I will go nuts before then!!!

:hugs: I had my 1st scan at 9+1.. i have been told im not eligiable for another scan till my 20 wk one... which isnt till june the 4th :( such a long time away. Just wanna know everythings ok. sos yeah i would gree with you waitin for scans etc and assurance is such a long long time

Have they changed your date hun?
I know the docs are used to preg ppl but we not! More support from them would be great!

I've got my first scan on Tuesday....I will be 13+5. Trust me it's been the longest wait in history and I've never wanted a weekend to pass quickly before in my life. It's that anxious anticipation you get at an exam combined with the excitement of Christmas - all rolled together with a hefty dose of hormones.....ain't life great!

But, I've been consoling myself in the fact that at almost 14 weeks my scan will be soooo very detailed compare to some that are done at 11 weeks for example. I still wish I could have had one then but I've waited this long, it'd better be good! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->