Sucky pregnant morning

MImom2be

Recent Mommy~6-13-13!
Reaction score
We've all had those days, where we wake up, and it just feels "off" but we don't suspect anything, right?

Okay, here's my morning story, hope it makes some of you laugh, I'm sure I'll laugh after a couple hours :haha:

I woke up, about 5am my time, I don't work, so it's pointless for me to be up this early, except that dear daughter-to-be wakes me up to have my morning pee (I actually wake up about 3-5 times a night)

Anyway, so I woke up, was hungry as can be, went out to my kitchen and due to a lack of funds, I haven't done much for grocery shopping lately, so I was hunting through my cupboards and found a can of pineapple in natural juices. I thought to myself, "Not too bad, it's sweet, easy clean up and fairly healthy"

Boy was I wrong. About 1/5th of the way into the can, I felt this burp coming up. I thought it was no big deal. It was NOT a burp! I threw up all over my living room, and it lasted for about 10minutes. I was NOT able to reach a toilet or a sink or the trashcan so I just covered my carpet. :(

On top of that? During my heaves, I peed myself. Not just like a little trickle, I mean a full out, left a puddle on the floor peed.

I spent an hour cleaning up the pineapple chunks and scrubbing the carpet, now my house stinks of pineapple vomit and urine. Freakin' lovely.

Anyone else have a similar "joys of pregnancy" sucky morning? I could really use a laugh today.

aww poor you! :hugs:

i was using the loo a couple of weeks ago when sickness struck and there just wasn't time to turn around.. I threw up all over the bathroom :( it smelt awful - i'd just had a fish oil tablet... needless to say i don't take those tablets any more!

lucky for me i have an amazing husband who cleaned the bathroom for me and took care of me- normally i wouldn't dream of letting him do that but i remember feeling very sorry for myself!

hope you're feeling better soon :flower:

U poor thing...

Im pretty good with knowing when im gonna vomit...

However the worst is when I vomited in the toilet one day when we first moved into our new house... the toilet must be deeper or something coz I found out prwtty quick that it splashed back heaps more than our old toilet...lol...

So gross had vomit and toilet water in my hair and splashed on my face... needless to say I was straight in the showrr... lucky it was a brand new toilet. Lol

hehehehe... I'm so sorry. This sounds like something that would happen to me... Ugh... I can't tell you how many times I've full out peed myself this pregnancy. My allergies have been acting up really badly over the past month or two, and every so often, a sneeze will make me full out pee myself.

This is more of a parent/caregiver story, but it shows my luck, too... On Monday, my darling little 4 month old nephew was over... While I was playing with him, I sneezed and peed myself, gave him to my mom, went upstairs and cleaned up and changed, and then came back down. I started playing with him again, and he threw up on the pants I JUST put on! So, I had to go upstairs again to clean up and change, and came back down... I took him back, and we started playing again... and my 13 month old took his diaper off and peed on the floor... I didn't notice he'd peed until I scooted over through the urine to get his diaper back on him.... sigh... There I am, with pee ON MY SECOND PAIR OF PANTS....... I was so mad, hahaha. I changed into some "junk" pants that don't fit well and have holes and stains all over from home renovation projects... and of course those didn't get dirty, nooo. Just the ones that actually cover my tush get bodily functioned all over. hehehe

I hope your day gets better. :)

Thanks so much ladies!

I hope I was able to entertain some of you, I know your stories entertained me! ;)

I know, without a shadow of a doubt, had Nick been home, he would've sent me to the shower and straight to bed, and cleaned, but he's gone, but will be home this evening hopefully, for that big Saturday appointment tomorrow, where hopefully I get these migraines and that mucus taken care of :)

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"