Sudden feeling that things aren't ok

Elljo3

Expecting #4
Reaction score
I'm 20 weeks today. Woke up with a feeling that something isn't right. I can't put my finger on what it is. Is this normal or OK too feel. My belly keeps going very hard but I dont feel it.

Xx

I can't say if this is normal or not but from my own personal experience trust your intuition. My own intuition has saved my children's lives before (literally). The best thing for you to do in my opinion is to go and have a wellness check. Be honest with them, tell them that you feel like something is wrong and you just want to be examined to ease your mind.

I'm 20 weeks today. Woke up with a feeling that something isn't right. I can't put my finger on what it is. Is this normal or OK too feel. My belly keeps going very hard but I dont feel it.

Xx

The belly going hard but not feeling it sounds like Braxton Hicks. Try to drink some water and rest. If you’ve been laying down, try a short walk. Emptying your bladder may help. If it starts to hurt, contact your doc.
See if a friend has a Doppler you could borrow before going to the doctor tomorrow? I’m hesitant to recommend dopplers though because they can give a false sense of security (or Unnecessary panic).
If you really don’t feel right, contact your doc and explain. Could be intuition, could be anxiety (which I suffer from majorly in pregnancies). Better safe than sorry!

Thank you both. I e had a drink and gone for a walk. I have a doppler and the heart beat sounds normal. Starting to feel a little normal again. I do have my 20 week scan tomorrow so can check everything is OK tomorrow if still feel the same. X

I'm glad you're feeling more normal now and have managed to hear the heartbeat.

Good luck for tomorrow :)

Had my scan today and everything is fine. Maybe was just me over thinking. Xx

I always get that way before scans and appointments, I’m glad everything went well!

Had my scan today and everything is fine. Maybe was just me over thinking. Xx
Glad to hear baby is alright :hugs:. What a relief that must be for you.

I felt that earlier this pregnancy. I thought since I kept cramping on mainly one side I was having an ectopic, nope he is perfectly fine just bigger then expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->