Sudden Intense Pressure, Pain, and Small Contractions?

3xpire

Mother to Kalei Mae (:
Reaction score
This morning when I got up, I got up and walked around and cleaned up the house a little before I went to pee, (sorry if this is tmi) and after I had emptied my bladder, I felt this extreme pressure and sharp pain in my cervix and vagina. Nothing like a UTI or anything like that. For about three or four minutes I felt pressure on my cervix so horrible I couldn't get up or move my leg even. It eventually went away after a few minutes. Then about an hour later I went on a small walk with my fiance and I randomly began to feel my stomach tighten up and feel some sharp cramping, and then again tonight in waves while I was grocery shopping. My doctor wasn't in at all today, so I couldn't call. I've been feeling her move a lot still, but it really, really scared me, as through this entire pregnancy I haven't been dealing with very many cramps or pain. Could I have been experiencing braxton hicks today? And have any of you had any of the intense pressure/pains at all? Sound like something I should worry about? /:

i would lay down on your left isde and drink ALOT of water..i mean alot.wait half hour-hour.

see if it keeps happening,.if there is any rythem to them...if you bleed or leak...you need to call your doctor...if not and it goes away it braxston hicks or your just dehydrated and you need to let your doc know when you see him...

^^ Agree. It sounds like Braxton Hicks and maybe baby laying on a nerve, but you're early on so if you think there's a chance it could be contractions I'd DEFINITELY get checked out! :hugs:

Thanks guys :) It was just really, really freaking scary lol.

I'd say about half the time I empty my bladder I get that intense pressure like pain. I feel like it's baby moving back down after being pushed up by a full bladder.

Sounds like the first several braxton hicks I had. I wouldn't worry unless they become regular. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->