Suddenly a nightmare at bedtimes

Abz1982

Mum to 2 nutters!
Reaction score
LO used to be such a super star at going to bed, and she still is fab at nursery for her nap but putting her to bed at night has become a different story entirely.

For the last 4 nights she has screamed for 2+ hours when put to bed - I puther down between 7/8 when she is sleepy, but she goes MENTAL when you leave the room. She is getting so upset that she makes herself sick and struggles to breathe. She is in a bed now so if you leave she gets up and follows you. I keep putting her back to bed, she keeps getting up. She has milk before bed and water with her to bed yet she will ask for each of us then ask for nanna, granda, grama, my sis, her OH, the bloody horses! All the time getting upset when I tell her they are sleeping and so she should be to.

It is just such a change for her, and it doesn't help that our walls are thin, so she can hear things 2 rooms away through closed doors.

Anyone else's LO been like this? She says she doesn't have any sore bits, so its not a head ache or teething. Just just wants me to hold her like a wee baby until she goes to sleep, and she has gotten v clingy with me when its just me and her and if she comes into our bed in the morning she will wrap her arms round my neck and lay on my head to sleep!

Hmm not sure hon :/

How have you handled the clocks changing? Could it just be she's not quite as snoozy as normal because it's lighter anyway?

I would probably just do the extra cuddling and wait for it to pass :S

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->