Suffering from baby fever!

CassieS

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new here. I'm getting married in July and already have baby fever! My fiance isn't quite ready yet though. The plan is that I'll stay home once we have kids and he says we have to get some of my debt paid off before that can happen. So I'm patiently waiting! I'm really hoping we can start trying late fall of next year for a 2012 baby. So until then I'm just going to torture myself in here, haha! But really I just want to learn as much as I can so I'll be ready when he is. So I'm excited to learn along with you all!

Hi all, I'm new here. I'm getting married in July and already have baby fever! My fiance isn't quite ready yet though. The plan is that I'll stay home once we have kids and he says we have to get some of my debt paid off before that can happen. So I'm patiently waiting! I'm really hoping we can start trying late fall of next year for a 2012 baby. So until then I'm just going to torture myself in here, haha! But really I just want to learn as much as I can so I'll be ready when he is. So I'm excited to learn along with you all!

Hi! I'm new too. I understand you having baby fever but for now, enjoy the time you have with your DF, soon to be DH. Enjoy your time as newly-weds without a baby or pregnancy to plan around. I was 13 weeks when we got married and believe me, planning a wedding in 8 weeks while pregnant was quite an experience. Then adjusting to being newlyweds plus pregnancy, then adjusting to being newlyweds plus new parents... wow. It's been crazy. I wouldn't trade my Muffin, my husband, my pets, my house, or my family for anything in the world but at the same time I know it would have been easier if we'd done things differently. Once you have a baby, you can't just up and go on a trip or a date or really do much of anything spur of the moment (besides change a diaper). So, enjoy the time that you have and borrow a baby from someone to get your fix. :)

Hi! We can all sympathise with baby fever! Welcome to b&b, you'll love it here xxx

Thanks ladies!

Hi! I'm new too. I understand you having baby fever but for now, enjoy the time you have with your DF, soon to be DH. Enjoy your time as newly-weds without a baby or pregnancy to plan around. I was 13 weeks when we got married and believe me, planning a wedding in 8 weeks while pregnant was quite an experience. Then adjusting to being newlyweds plus pregnancy, then adjusting to being newlyweds plus new parents... wow. It's been crazy. I wouldn't trade my Muffin, my husband, my pets, my house, or my family for anything in the world but at the same time I know it would have been easier if we'd done things differently. Once you have a baby, you can't just up and go on a trip or a date or really do much of anything spur of the moment (besides change a diaper). So, enjoy the time that you have and borrow a baby from someone to get your fix. :)

Yeah, that's true. We've been together over 4 years now though so I feel like we've had our time together alone. But yes, I understand what you're saying. Thanks! :)

i finally have a gd name for being broody...BABY FEVER
I have been feeling like this since my MC in 2007,
so i can totally sympathise with u hun,

i got married last may..good luck for ur wedding day hun, not long now is it?

Lianne x

Welcome to BnB! Congrats on getting married in July!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->