Sugarkisses little man has arrived at 24 weeks *update 22nd please pray*

Keep checking back for news, I really hope little man is doing well :hugs: xxxxx

no news? i hope that means good news

keep on fighting little man xxx

i've just seen on donna's fb that her little man hasnt made it :cry::cry:

he has gone to join his sister in heaven. just cant beleive this has happened to her again she is such a lovely kind caring person. nobody deserves to go through this hell and especially not twice.

i hope she wont mind me letting you all know xxx

i've just seen on donna's fb that her little man hasnt made it :cry::cry:

he has gone to join his sister in heaven. just cant beleive this has happened to her again she is such a lovely kind caring person. nobody deserves to go through this hell and especially not twice.

i hope she wont mind me letting you all know xxx

I have been thinking about Donna and her little man and I'm so sorry that this has happened to her again. She is such a lovely person... like you said, no-one deserves to go through this once, never mind twice.
My heart goes out to her. I'm so sorry Donna.

Aww no! Nobody deserves this and it only ever seems to happen to good people. I am angry with the world right now. I will be keeping her and her angel in my thoughts and prayers xxx

Her little man passed away last nite.

Im so sorry Donna.

V xxx

oh no! I can't believe this has happened. Makes me so upset and sad. poor donna. I don't know what to say to you my darling. :hugs: I'm thinking of you.

oh my God :cry: donna i'm so sorry for your loss. we're all here for you xxx this is so unfair, no one should have to go through this once let alone twice.

I can't believe this I'm so heartbroken for her :cry: Donna you are in my thoughts and prayers sweetheart.

:cry: :cry: Oh no I was so hoping he would pull through Im so so sorry Donna sweetheart we are here to support you no matter what :hugs: :cry: :cry: xxxxx

:cry: Oh my god I am so sorry donna - there are no words

Sweetie I am so so sorry for your loss :( This is really tragic.

We're all here for you hun. Huge hugs.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh my god Donna, I am so sorry to hear this :cry: I am lost for words :hugs::hugs:

Oh Donna, I'm so so sorry hunni. I so hoped he'd pull through. Life is so bloody unfair. My love to you all, fly high little man along with your sister xxx

oh my god hunni! :cry: ...im soo soo sorry for ur loss, i truly cant believe it! :hugs: :hugs:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I am SO sorry Donna, words seem really trivial right now compared to what you are probably feeling. :hugs:

:cry: RIP little man

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->