Sugarkisses update :( *Another brief update 1st post*

Oh Don :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm devastated for you babe - life is so so unfair, I can't believe you are having to go through this all over again :cry:

Sophie wanted her little brother safely with her.
RIP Darling little man Luke Adam, fly high Angel xxxxxx

Massive hugs to you and Adam xxxx

This is SO UNFAIR!!

Donna I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

RIP Luke Adam

I am really sorry to hear this too. That must be very painful for her. Thinking of her x

I dont even know what to say :(

Im so sorry you shouldn't have to go through this, I wish there was something I could do to take the pain away Donna babe :hugs:

Your little man is such a fighter & I'm sure he's being taken care of by his big sister.

Just so unfair :(

xxxxxxxxx

I honestly don't even know what to say... I've just read this a little bit ago while I was in my class and I had to step out. Donna, I can't imagine the way you feel in the slightest. You're an amazing, beautiful person and you don't deserve this. I know that you're strong and that you will make it through this and even though I'm in the US, anything you need - even a chat or anything I'm here for you. Major hugs to you, Adam and your families. No one should suffer through this once, let alone twice. The world is so unfair sometimes, but rest assure that Sophie is certaintly taking care of her baby brother Luke. :hugs:

I'm so, so sorry Donna... absolutely devastated for you :hugs:

Rest in peace little Luke x

So sorry for your loss, rest in peace Luke :hugs: xx

Incredibly sorry for your loss. RIP little angel. xxx

Stay strong xxxxxxxx

i am truley sorry your going through this again donna, my heart is broken for you.
fly high with your big sister little angel xxxx

Donna
I'm so sorry that your brave gorgeous boy didn't make it. If anyone deserved their baby in their arms it's you. Your such a great Mummy I just can't believe this has happened to you twice. Please make sure you take painkillers with your antibiotics to give you strength over the coming days and weeks. I hope your sister, Adam and your family give you the love and support you need.
I'm crying my eys out; you and Luke have touched all our hearts. When you're stronger I'd love to see a photo of your brave soldier.
I know there isn't but if there is anything I can do please let me know.
My Emily is almost 11 up there so I know she'll be making a fuss of Luke the new arrival and I'm sure your Dad has big enough arms to cuddle Sophie and Luke.
I'm so very sorry Donna I just don't know what to say for you babe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Donna, I'm so sorry. I can't belive that anyone should have to to go through this twice. So so sorry. xxxx :hugs:

Sleep peacefully little Luke. You are with the most loving of angels.

:cry: I don't even know the right words. Noone should have to have this happen to them once, never mind twice. Sleep tight little man xxxx

I am so sorry life can be so unfair, Fly high little Luke your big sister is waiting for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->