Sugarkisses update :( *Another brief update 1st post*

Im so sorry for your loss, thinking of you at this sad time,
RIP Little Luke xxx

I can't imagine how she must be feeling, my thoughts are with her and her family :( xxxxxxxx

So so sorry for your loss donna. RIP little man, xx

Words just do not seem enough......

I can not imagine how you are feeling....

Fly high little man, your Mummy is very proud of you and your big sister...have fun playing together :hugs:

xxx

I just can't imagine how Donna is feeling, my heart goes out to her and her brave little boy xx

Oh SugarK, I'm so very very sorry for the loss of your baby son :hugs: :hug:

Donna, I'm so very sorry. Thinking of you all.
Fly high little Luke.

i am sat her in tears reading this, not only is this terribly sad and devestating for Donna and family but I really really hope she has lot's of caring and supportive people around her right now. it's so tragic that Sophie was born too early and grew her wings and for it to happen again to Luke is so unfair. Donna, you are so strong and your babies will be watching down and looking over you forever, their faces beaming with pride at your courage. Massive :hugs: and we're all here when you are ready xxxxxxxx

Im so sorry, I wish there was something I could say.........

I hope you can take some comfort in knowing that there are so, so many people that love and care for you.

Sleep tight precious angel xxxxxxx

Im so sorry Donna,
Sending all my love to you, your special angel Luke and of course Sophie,
xxxx

There are no words hun I'm so so sorry xxx

Oh gosh,I am so sorry to read this and so sorry for your loss.RIP baby Luke fly high to your big sister.x

Donna i am so sorry to see this news:cry:

Fly high little man, hope your big sister is looking after you:hugs::hugs:

I am so so sorry to hear this. Thinking of you. This is so awful :cry: How can life be so cruel :hugs: xx

Rest in peace little Luke. I'm so sorry Donna, I don't know what to say x

I can't believe it. Felt sick reading this, I can't imagine how Donna is feeling, it is beyond unfair. Luke is a lovely name & I'm sure him & Sophie are having so much fun together. All my love to Donna, Luke, Sophie and their familiy :hugs: :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->