Suggestion

suzanne108

Reaction score
Is it possible to get a "see your posts that were quoted" option like the "see your posts that were thanked"?

I don't always check back to threads I've posted in because it takes up all my phone battery lol...it would be an easy way to check whether I needed to reply to anything.

I think that would be alot of work to create. Could you just subscribe to the thread you were interested in?

As Suz suggested, Thread tools > Subscribe to this thread then in your usercp you can see if theres an update on your interested threads.

:)

I do that, I don't think I explained myself very well :dohh:

Here's an example of what I mean....I posted something in a group, when I came back online there was like another 10 pages and I couldn't be bothered to wade through them all lol but I did because I wanted to see if anyone had replied to me. Would be easier with a "find your posts that were quoted" option.

Hope that made sense, just ignore me if its ridiculous lol. Was just a thought :)

People don't always quote the person they are talking to/with also I'm sure we've discussed this before (it was early earlier lol) and the problem with that is people will use the quoting more and more which tbh most times is nothing but a cluttered look from too many quotes in one post, one after the other (you've probably seen it before) so there's a negative side to doing this.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->