Suggestions for a BabyMoon...

MrsMystery

Hubby, Me, DD and Pup!
Reaction score
So my second trimester will start in just a few days! Woohoo!! :happydance:

I've almost got my husband convinced to take one more trip before the baby comes. He doesn't want to spend much, as we'd like to save as much as we can for baby-related spending.

I'm looking for some good suggestions of where we can go...here are the catches:
- I live in a city only 30 mins from Toronto and 30 mins from Niagara Falls
- If/When we go for our babymoon, it won't likely be until February...brrr cold!
- I'm not sure how I'd feel about wearing a swimsuit but I'd like to avoid places that would be cold and snowy!

Ideas??

Thanks in advance!! :flower:

not familliar with the area your from but could you not look at valantines packages close to yourselve for a long pampering weekend in a nice hotel!!! that is what we always do for our babymoons!!! drive for an hour at most to a 4/5* hotel and just get a package deal with a meal included!!! really romantic and relaxing

not familliar with the area your from but could you not look at valantines packages close to yourselve for a long pampering weekend in a nice hotel!!! that is what we always do for our babymoons!!! drive for an hour at most to a 4/5* hotel and just get a package deal with a meal included!!! really romantic and relaxing

Thanks for the suggestion...only thing is it's usually very cold and snowy here (I'm in Canada) in February, so I want to get away from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->