Suggestions for a middle name?

hans2009

Reaction score
My husband has always wanted to name his son Devin. I personally like it more for a girl (Devon) but I like other girl names more so I agreed it would be our sons name :)

Only problem is we can't decide on a middle name.

We both like James but I am anti people calling him DJ. We also like Michael but it's my brothers name and my husband is anti same name as another family member. I also have a weird thing with names ending in the same letter so it can't end in a N...

I know I'm picky for someone asking for suggestions!

Any other suggestions?!

I love playing the come up with names game :)

Here are some that I think work with Devin, but obviously may overlap with family members and/or not work well with your last name. Hopefully even if none of these sound right, it can help you think of that perfect name for your LO!

Patrick
Joseph
Erik
Robert
Samuel
Rodger
William (seems a bit close to ending in an n though...)
Alexander (could be a mouthful, but when using full name often you want it to have a big impact!)
Paul (short and sweet combination)

Although I think Devin James does sound lovely if you decide to go with it. You won't be able to limit nicknames once he is a teenager, but for the most part if you don't want DJ, no one would call him that (for long even if they did try to start it). :)

Aww devin James lol we have dearran James ( but James is oh name) and yes people automatically call him dj before even asking

Ok I'm going by DEVLIN... Slightly different name but we have a few of them round here

Middle names

Kyle
Mark
Chase
Codie
Mason (you said no n but throwing it in or I'll forget the list)
Thomas
Graham

And last one we know

Miles

Devin Clark
Devin Lee
Devin Reece
Devin Michael
Devin Otto
Devin Paul
Devin Allen
Devin Whitman
Devin Theodore
Devin Thomas

Devin James (I don't think it will be DJ unless you hint at it through childhood, I'm not a fan of DJ)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->