Suggestions for fancy AIOs?

Rachel_C

Reaction score
Does anybody have any suggestions for beautiful AIO nappies? Since getting a full stash of Flips, I've stopped using my other nappies cos I'm too lazy for sorting and stuffing pockets etc. I am happy with the Flips, but I still have an itchy finger and would like some gorgeous nappies. I'm too lazy even for AIO ittis. Basically, I either want to use Flips or proper AIOs... or I suppose maybe some beautiful wraps I could use with the Flip inserts, but nothing I have to stuff. Any ideas? I basically want some fancy but very easy nappies!

I agree, weenotions are gorgeous, and they get brilliant feedback.

Thank you! I've got one custom pocket nappy from there that I love and I've actually been using it as a wrap with my flip inserts - has worked really well so far! The only thing I'd worry about ordering wraps from there is that I think they're PUL on the inside, so I'm not sure how great that would be right next to Leyla's skin. Maybe I should just get some more pockets and use them as wraps!

Do you put the flip insert inside the pocket? Why would the PUL be next to her skin? :)

Do you put the flip insert inside the pocket? Why would the PUL be next to her skin? :)

I'm too lazy to stuff pockets so I've been putting the Flip insert on top and using the nappy just as a wrap. I was thinking of buying some fancy wraps, but for ones that are PUL on the inside with no covering, I'm not sure if the PUL on Leyla's skin would be too nice, just on the bits the Flip insert didn't cover. I think I've made that sound very complicated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->