Suggestions on unique boys names...

Our son is Stewart and, although it hardly seems unusual, there aren't many people about with that name spelled that way!

Some more unusual boys names I like:

Bright
Cosmo
Quentin
Ivory
Bernard

I know a man called Jade (believe it or not) and the name really suits him. His sisters are Sapphire and Diamond - seriously!

I know 3 Reuben and 2 Isaacs babies! There was definitely a fashion for those at the time.

I found it helpful to look for a top 100 least popular names list. :thumbup:

I forgot about Sawyer, love that name!! Some other names I like are Reid, Tripp, Hurley and Wesley. DH loves Waylon after Waylon Jennings.. which I am not a fan of. but still none of them jump out at me, thats what makes me think I'm having a girl. it was so easy to pick a name and no matter what other name I hear that name just sounds right, like it fits. Yet I struggle to think of a boys name that I even half love!!

Great Suggestion, I checked out a list and found a few names I like. I found Talon, Cade, Lennon & Knox. What do you guys think?

We've picked the name Shayden for our little boy! We had it suggested to us at 14 weeks and 11 weeks later I still love it! :) I also liked Cormack as well, I've never heard anyone called it before and the same with Shayden :)

my friends nephew is named Talon i really like that. My boy is named Kazer when i was pregnant with him i liked Farley, Zion and Presley im loving Zane at the mo

My boys arent that unusual!!

joseph
sean
lewis
jenson

and this little man in bobby x

Glad I found this thread! Getting some good ideas :) I am having a very hard time coming up with my boys name but this is what I have so far:

Oscar
Charlie
Jake
Jaxson
Orion (o'ryan)
Tyler
Phoenix
Ritchie
Dylan (after bob dylan)
Gibson (I come from a family of guitarists)

Glad I found this thread! Getting some good ideas :) I am having a very hard time coming up with my boys name but this is what I have so far:

Oscar
Charlie
Jake
Jaxson
Orion (o'ryan)
Tyler
Phoenix
Ritchie
Dylan (after bob dylan)

I love Gibson and what a great idea!!

Oscar
Charlie
Jake
Jaxson
Orion (o'ryan)
Tyler
Phoenix
Ritchie
Dylan (after bob dylan)

I love Gibson and what a great idea!!

Thanks! I told my dad today that I liked that name and he said "what are you, some kind of hippy?" Lol, he doesn't understand unique names (except he named me Nicia!) Oh well, he will learn to love whatever I pick.

I have a Zachary River and this bump is Sean Orion...common first names, but unique middle names...I LOVE my boy names :) xx

I forgot about Sawyer, love that name!! Some other names I like are Reid, Tripp, Hurley and Wesley. DH loves Waylon after Waylon Jennings.. which I am not a fan of. but still none of them jump out at me, thats what makes me think I'm having a girl. it was so easy to pick a name and no matter what other name I hear that name just sounds right, like it fits. Yet I struggle to think of a boys name that I even half love!!

I'm just over stalking other threads ...don't mind me :winkwink:

Just wanted to say that my DS is named Wesley, I don't think we could have picked a better one! it fits him so perfectly!

xx

Thorpe!

I've only heard it once and I loved it! Thorpe is a firefighter married to my friend so it's a heroic name for me! I love Gideon too, don't think it's too common.

Talon...hazen...setten...patton...i was going to say lars but its becoming very popular

My DH loves the name Lincoln but I'm not sure as we're in the UK & it sounds more of an american name x
I'm liking the name Zane now x

Why does it matter if it is an american name..if u like it use it! I am american but would never not use aname because it is a uk name. That makes me sad that people think like this

My ex really loved waylon too but i didnt like it..so came up with wyland..similar but not...i never did use it though

Just saw that you like talon..i suggested that too. That was my number one name with my ds 8 yrs ago but everyone says it a birds claw blah blah. I regret it sometimes itsan awesome name

I haven't read thru all of the other suggestions but I thought I'd give you a few I've heard of.
Cach
Xander
Rush
Knight
Gunner
Jagger
Maddox
Forrest
Wyatt
Jones
Lane
Ryder
Brenton
Ethan
Jayce
Rylan
Good luck in choosing!

Oscar
Charlie
Jake
Jaxson
Orion (o'ryan)
Tyler
Phoenix
Ritchie
Dylan (after bob dylan)

My other half is Dylan after bob :). I love that name! I am also glad i found this as I want something different from the norm and i had only come up with....

Nathan
Jacob
Isaac
Aaron
Zachary
Elijah
Euan
Seth (not that common in the UK)
Shay
Alban
Archibald
Codie
Corin
Ike
Ethan

but i also now like loads on here so thanks ladies!

I love that someone's other half suggested Quagmire!!!

Giggity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"