Suggestions please! Am I pregnant!?

Hannahk100

Reaction score
Hi everyone! So I have been of birth control for about 4 months because my husband and I feel like it's time to give it a try. He still pulls out but we figure we will just keep doing this till I get preggers. Anyways I have been keeping track of my period and ovulation through fertility friend app and I was ovulating about 10 days ago. We had sex every day that I was fertile. Now I'm it's the 14th and my period is supposed to be here on the 22nd . All morning I have had weird slimy mucus with tints of red and brown every time I wipe. I noticed yesterday my boobs feel heavier than normal but not sore. My nipples are just slightly sensitive. I've been very mood swingy with my husband and super sensitive . One moment I will be laughing and the next I'm extremely upset. My appetite has been wet odd lately too . I'll be starving at one point and when I get my food I don't want to eat. I didn't think I was possibly pregnant up until today because of the spotting and slight cramping. I took an at home pregnancy test and it came back negative. Is it too early for that? I got a little anxious and scheduled a blood pregnancy test for tomorrow morning. I hope it comes back positive! Do any of you think I might be pregnant!? Any suggestions or experiences that were similar ! Please help!

Some women get a positive test at this point but a lot of women don't. The spotting could be pregnancy related but that all depends on what's normal for you. Some women spotting several days before their period... A blood test will tell you for sure.

Just curious...why is your hubby still pulling out if you guys are trying for a baby???

Good luck

Hi everyone! So I have been of birth control for about 4 months because my husband and I feel like it's time to give it a try. He still pulls out but we figure we will just keep doing this till I get preggers. Anyways I have been keeping track of my period and ovulation through fertility friend app and I was ovulating about 10 days ago. We had sex every day that I was fertile. Now I'm it's the 14th and my period is supposed to be here on the 22nd . All morning I have had weird slimy mucus with tints of red and brown every time I wipe. I noticed yesterday my boobs feel heavier than normal but not sore. My nipples are just slightly sensitive. I've been very mood swingy with my husband and super sensitive . One moment I will be laughing and the next I'm extremely upset. My appetite has been wet odd lately too . I'll be starving at one point and when I get my food I don't want to eat. I didn't think I was possibly pregnant up until today because of the spotting and slight cramping. I took an at home pregnancy test and it came back negative. Is it too early for that? I got a little anxious and scheduled a blood pregnancy test for tomorrow morning. I hope it comes back positive! Do any of you think I might be pregnant!? Any suggestions or experiences that were similar ! Please help!

At 10 DPO it's really a hit or miss. Some can get a positive test, some can't. I'd suggest waiting a few more days and taking another test with first morning urine. You can also go to your doctor to get a blood test, which is a lot more sensitive than the urine tests. Good luck <3

Some women get a positive test at this point but a lot of women don't. The spotting could be pregnancy related but that all depends on what's normal for you. Some women spotting several days before their period... A blood test will tell you for sure.

Just curious...why is your hubby still pulling out if you guys are trying for a baby???

Good luck

This. He needs to not pull out if your both ttc, will greatly increase chances honey

Hmm yeah I'm really curious as to why he is still pulling out if you are TTC??

Anyway... Good luck with the blood results

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"