Summer '14 TTC girls?

Hi shterr! Your little one is sooooo cute!
kittiecat-Debt free before trying is definitely smart! Unfortunately, we will still have hubby's school loans, car payment and my school loan payment will be pending when we start trying... but we will make the best of it! Working OT to try to put more of a dent in things.
That's cool you're trying in August/Sept! I love having future TTC buddies!

Yeah. We've been debt free since Sept now but OH just wants to enjoy one year of a couple of holidays and just relaxing before TTC again. xx

Assuming plans don't change I will be with you girls also next summer.

Hopefully almost exactly a year until we will be trying.

:) x

P.S I know my ticker says a year and a half but OH has finally agreed to just before we plan on getting married. Really hoping he doesn't change his mind x

Hi shterr! Your little one is sooooo cute!

Thank you! She has been the dream baby, we are having so much fun! It was a great pregnancy, she has been very easy and sweet. I am nervous #2 won't be so easy... And I think I'm just asking for trouble, ttc/hopefully having #2 when she hits the "terrible twos and threes!" Haha!

Can I join you all? :)

I had my daughter last september, and will be trying for number 2 in september 2014, so I don't have to change my username! ;)

Looks like we'll have a good little ttc group by then, and possibly a few bump buddies too?

I got my periods back when LO was ~6 months and they've been regular so far, so I'm hoping it won't take long ttc. LO was a surprise, so this will be my first time actively trying. I'm noting down my periods and will start taking temps and charting just by that in a few months, but I won't bother with cervical fluid, icky! :D

Are you doing anything to be prepared? I want to lose some weight (my ticker shows way too much though, I'd be happy with 15 kilos total ;) ) and we need to find a bigger place to live.

This will probably be me. We're probably going to start trying in May next year, we may possibly start TTC this year but next year is much more likely. It would be May for us because I would want to avoid February/March/April to avoid having a baby too close to Christmas x

Oh can I join? We will be starting ttc anywhere between April and August 2014 :happydance:

This will probably be me. We're probably going to start trying in May next year, we may possibly start TTC this year but next year is much more likely. It would be May for us because I would want to avoid February/March/April to avoid having a baby too close to Christmas x

We have the same outlook, my childrens birthdays are september and November, my birthday is december then its Christmas...so I want baby to wait until january at least haha xxx

We have the same outlook, my childrens birthdays are september and November, my birthday is december then its Christmas...so I want baby to wait until january at least haha xxx

My OH's birthday is Christmas day, one of his nephews was born on the 22nd and then the other on the 6th of January so we've vowed to not have and Christmas babies :p

well OH has said that maybe we could NTNP from our summer holiday in June next year and then I can start all the temping etc that September! :happydance:. I now have an additional "maybe" NTNP ticker :lol: xx

Hi Girly, September, Rachie and sailorsgirl! :flow:

Wish we could all fast-forward a year... :baby:
I just want to get through this year of school successfully so we can start trying!

Struggling recently with the idea of the wait for another year. I am so busy with work at the moment, lots of late nights and busy weekends so most of the time I don't think about it. However, a friend had announced she is pregnant this week and a girl at work has and then I went to the hairdresser and she is as well. Every time I go on Facebook there are baby photos and more baby photos and then more. So every day several times it comes in to my mind.

I have the school holidays coming up (I am a teacher) and the first day I have 4 hospital and dr appointments at various places. One of them being biopsies for cervical cancer again and I can't stop thinking about it.

If it is clear should we be trying whilst we can as it looks like it is a waiting came until it won't be clear. If it isn't clear then that could make having a baby ever a lot harder :(.

I just wish we could try now and not wait. OH wont consider trying until we are married though and he keeps saying he will propose but it never happens. Just feel stuck in limbo. I know this 6 week break is needed but I am going to just obsese even more and more about wanting a baby :-( xx

If all goes as planned, exactly 13 months from today, we will start TTC. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"