Summer Miracles Due in June, July, August and September!

Grateful365

Very Proud Mommy, #3 OTW!
Reaction score
Thought I would start a group for babies that are due this summer! I just got the best present in the world with a miraculous Christmas BFP. Our first BFP took 4 years... This one.... First try. Feeling incredibly blessed!

Our Summer Miracle Due Dates!

June
10th - Myra

July

August
3rd - J22

September
3rd - Grateful365
11th - Zoola

Congratulations grateful! I just got a Christmas :bfp: as well! Best present ever indeed :happydance: I estimate my due date to be end of August. I've had 3 rounds of blood tests and my hcg is looking good and progesterone remains steady. I was at risk for low progesterone so I'm really happy. I'm 36...will be 37 in a couple months. I had my first DD four days before my 35th birthday.

Hi MrsChezek and a huge congrats to you!!! I'm glad all your numbers are looking good!! This is also my 2nd - my DS is 17 months old. I am due September 3rd. I am 35, will be 36 this spring. Had my 1st at 34.

Hooray to Christmas BFPs!!! I couldn't be happier. Are you having any symptoms?

Thank you! I have to update the picture as that one is from last spring! I'm not having too many symptoms yet...just tired. I'm waiting for the nausea to hit me...I suffered a lot with my first :cry: Maybe it will miss me this time tho! :thumbup: How about yourself? Your son is a cutie as well...well dressed too :flower:

Thanks - he is a complete joy. :flower:

I had two days of severe nausea and vomiting at 10 and 11 DPO. It disappeared as fast as it came...and I'm feeling great...knock on wood! My stomach feels full but no symptoms other than that really.

I had 2 weeks of bad nausea in my 1st pregnancy between 4-6 weeks. I'm hoping is passes by this time! I hope it passes you by this time as well!

Congratulations Grateful and MrsC!!! What great Chrustmas gifts!

I'd love to join you- I'm a bit farther along but the over 35 June babues thread petered out and it would be nice to share some if this journey with others.
OH and I are both 41. We have a 20month old son and are expecting a daughter in June- due date is the 10th.

Welcome Myra! We are happy to have you - congratulations on your 2nd baby!!! How exciting.

How has your pregnancy been so far?

Welcome Myra! And congratulations :hi:

I don't really have any symptoms except maybe for slightly sore nipples so I'm a bit worried...but trying not to think about it! Just holding out until my first scan next Thursday. Fingers crossed!

Welcome Myra! And congratulations :hi:

I don't really have any symptoms except maybe for slightly sore nipples so I'm a bit worried...but trying not to think about it! Just holding out until my first scan next Thursday. Fingers crossed!

I don't really either MrsChezek. I'm feeling great...but that also makes me slightly nervous at times. :wacko: I'm so happy you get to have a scan next Thursday!! I can't wait!!

My doctor won't see me until 12 weeks. It's gonna drive me crazy to wait that long! Feb. 24!

Welcome Myra! We are happy to have you - congratulations on your 2nd baby!!! How exciting.

How has your pregnancy been so far?

This has been a blissfully boring pregnancy so far...hoping it stays that way! With my son, I was in and out of ER throughout second tri and he ended up being born at 29 weeks. (He spent 3 difficult months in the NICU before coming home with us- you'd never know looking at him now that he was ever 3.5lbs and fighting to breathe!) hence the reason im happy to have a boring pregnancy. I was exhausted and nauseaous a lot first tri, but didn't get to the place of throwing up. Other than that, I didn't have many symptoms either.

Grateful- looking forward to hearing about your scan next week. It's esp hard waiting for that first one (don't know how you do it MrsC- it would drive me crazy as well having to wait that long!

It looks like our kids aren't thst far apart in age- 16, 20 and 22months? Will be interesting to see how (if) they process the whole pregnancy thing...right now it doesn't mean much to my son. I have a feeling it will take brining baby 2 home for him to begin to understand.

Oh wow Myra, you went through a lot with your 1st pregnancy! I'm glad this one has been 'boring' thus far and I hope it continues that way!

You got MrsC and I mixed up - she has the scan next week. I'm the unfortunate soul that has to wait until 12 weeks. Torture but I don't have much choice. :coffee:

Yes my son hasn't seemed to interested in little babies. It sure will be interesting to see what he thinks of the baby in September! He will be just over 2 years old then. :)

How have you two been feeling? Still managing to avoid nausea? Hope so!

I started my progesterone shots this week and haven't noticed any side effects. I have a scan next Monday and will see how the little girl is doing as well as check cervix to make sure it is staying long. On a different note, this baby is an active one, I even woke up last night to her kicking.

Hope you're both doing well!

Hi ladies. Congrats to you all😃 I'm brand new here. Just got BFP on Dec 31 and due Sep 11. I think I'm still in shock! I will be 38 next week and hubby is 40. If this one works out it will be our first. Since we started on the TTC journey 2 years ago, I've had a MC at 5 weeks and another at 12 weeks then surgery to remove a humongous fibroid😁 I think my uterus is fixed up now and I pray this one sticks! I look forward to reading all your updates and following your progress😊

Welcome and congratulations Zoola!!! What a great way to bring in the New Year :)

Fingers tossed that this is a sticky one. Looking forward to sharing the journey with you too

Hello ladies! My name is Jess and I'm 6w4d with my second. We got our BFP on Christmas Eve and I turned 40 on Dec. 29. :) I'm just holding on tight until I can get an ultrasound...I almost don't believe it's real quite yet!

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2015.

Hi ladies,

I´m due Aug 3rd with my second (I´ll be 41). I had my first dd at 39, she´s 16 months now and I´m still breastfeeding her.
I had my first scan today at 10 weeks and saw little peanut.

It´s nice to be in contact with you all x :flower:

Welcome to all the new ladies!!!

How is everyone feeling? I've been battling some pretty extreme nausea that's pretty much all day long, everyday. Hoping it subsides soon!!

Grateful- sorry that you've been feeing so ill!! Did you have it this bad with your first pregnancy? I've been feeling ok- was nice to have off 10 days at the end of December and to catch up on some rest. I hve my anatomy scan on Monday.

Welcome and congrats Septbride and J22!!

MrsC- how did your scan go yesterday?

Grateful- when you have a chance would you be willing to put people's due dates on your first post and if you're not up to it, just let me know and I'll list the due dates on my first post in this thread? Thanks

Hi everyone found out this week that we are expecting. The estimated date that I calculated is mid sept. I currently have an 11 and 8 year old so this pregnancy was a surprise

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->