• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Summer Miracles Due in June, July, August and September!

myra - wow your previous pregnancy was quite an adventure! I hope this one stays boring for you :hug: My scan went great! Doc said everything looks good and we even got to hear a heartbeat! I’m over the moon :cloud9:

zoola - hi :hi: and welcome! Congratulations on your awesome new years eve gift :happydance:

septbride - congratulations! What a wonderful xmas present :flower: We got our BFP on 12/18 but that was at 11DPO. I tested early cause we had a big party that Friday and I wanted to know if I could drink! I think we’re about the same due date though.

J22 - congratulations! Isn’t it such a relief to see them on a scan? I just had my first scan on Thursday. Heard a heartbeat too!

grateful - I’m in nausea hell as well! Sorry I haven’t been here much but it’s hard to get on the computer when I feel like I’m dying most of the day. It’s not as bad as with #1 as with her I couldn’t eat or drink anything weeks 5.5-13. I’m able to eat some stuff now and get some relief every few hours. So I’m thankful for that.

tjohnson - congratulations on your surprise!!! How fun.

AFM, just trying to hang in there with the nausea and chasing after my 22m old. I've caved and asked the nanny for extra hours. I just can't keep up with her at dance class and little gym! I'm ok about 2/3 of the time but the remaining third it gets so bad that I can barely focus on my LO. She is so active and wants to keep playing and if I sit and play dead she climbs all over me and it just makes me so much worse. I feel bad cause she doesn't understand as just a few weeks ago I was actively playing with her. I'm really hoping this passes soon and I'm not in nausea hell until 13 weeks.

Welcome tjohnson!!:flower:

MrsC- glad to hear the good news about your scan. pretty amazing to hear the heartbeat for the first time! :) I'm sorry you're feeling so poorly with all that nausea. I also hope to passes sooner this time for you as well. Its good that you have the option to have your nanny help out a bit more- hopefully that gives you a chance to catch a break

Hi ladies - I've still been really battling some bad nausea. Have also been feeling rather weak the past two days. I put in a call to my doctor today I'm worried I might be getting dehydrated. Hopefully this will all pass soon so that I can really enjoy this blessing.

I did add all of the due dates that I saw to the front page there are a few I was missing like Mrs C, septbride, and tjohnson. I will pretty it up a bit when I'm feeling better :flower:

OHHHH, can you add me?
I am due June 25 :)
This is my first, I am 38 and the OH is 39.
We just got married 4 months ago and we can't believe our luck but we are expecting our honeymoon baby!

Thanks myra! Today is extra bad. I can't wait for this phase to be over...

Hi Jenny! Congratulations and welcome :hi:

grateful - I'm in nausea hell with you. AUGH. :cry: I don't know my exact due date yet so I'll let you know once I do know. Hope you feel better soon!!!!! Morning sickness sucks :hug:

Hi girls, thanks for the welcome! Sorry to hear that some of you aren't feeling well. I find that sparkling water helps to calm things down a bit.

I'm talking to the nurse today and plan to ask if I can squeak in for an early ultrasound. I can't wait another month!!

I will be 36 in Feb and today got my bfp :) This will be baby number 2 for us, and we were not ttc, but over the moon all the same :)

Welcome and congrats Jenny and rmsh1!

Thanks Grateful for posting our dates on front page, even when you're feeling so sick from the nausea. I hope that it passes soon for you.

MrsC- any relief from nausea yet? I know it's still early but hopefully you're getting some breaks.

How are the rest of you ladies feeling?

AFM, I'm at the halfway point- 20 weeks today!!! Second tri has been going quickly (though energy still hasn't returned...guess that's the life of being pregnant and having a toddler ;) ). Things continue to be wonderfully boring here- knock on wood, but I'm guessing this must be how most pregnancies go.... We had our anatomy scan last week and our little girl is looking perfect!!! Next scan is in 2 weeks (every 3 weeks to check cervix length (gave out at 26 weeks last pregnancy)- so far is continuing to look good).

Hope everyone is doing ok:flower:

I'm dreading morning sickness kicking in, had it quite bad with my first and lost a lot of weight. Hopefully not so bad this time around

My due date is 8/30/2015 for now. I’m not sure at what point the doc confirms it. But I guess I’ll go with that for now.

rmsh1 - hey! I remember you from here when we were TTC or preg with our firsts! They are about a month apart it seems. Congratulations!

myra - I caved in and got some meds from the doc so I’m better. The symptoms are much more manageable and I can actually DRINK! Which is amazing…I was SO dehydrated. But I feel ultra guilty taking the meds…I hate taking meds in general and especially while pregnant. I’m glad things are still boring at your end! Fingers crossed it stays that way :hug:

I’ve already lost 4 pounds since my BFP. I don’t want to lose any more as I feel I’m in a good place right now. I just miss my muscle mass. I haven’t worked out since November and I’m starting to feel all around SQUISHY. :cry:

How is everyone else doing?

I remember you too MrsC, congrats. We weren't planning to TTC until July so this has taken us by surprise :) Going to make doc appointment today

How is everyone feeling? I've been having some pretty bad nausea in the evenings, and SUCH bad insomnia! I fell asleep at 4 am last night - :wacko:

I'm loving this thread. Hi ladies! I'm due Aug 28th. My best friend is due Aug 26th. Having our pregnancies so close together is amazing. I'm so excited! More excited than she is I think lol, I'm just so happy this is happening.

Hi KBCupcake :hi: Congratulations and welcome!

I too am battling the nausea but luckily not insomnia. I actually have the opposite problem as the anti-nausea meds are making me super drowsy and I'm having the hardest time waking up in the morning. It's awful. After 8-9 hours of sleep I feel like I just fell asleep when the alarm rings! Takes me 30m to wake up and actually get up. What sucks more is not being able to drink caffeine!!! :cry: But I have my 9 week scan this Thursday and I want nothing more than for this bean to be healthy and thriving even if it means suffering a little...right? :flower:

Hi ladies,

I had my 12 week scan today and everything´s looking fine so far. The NT measurement was good so that was a relief. I saw it´s little heart beating away on the monitor screen! I´m measuring 12 weeks today, the baby is 5.5cm in length.
I´m now waiting on the triple test results so I´m keeping all my fingers and toes crossed that the hospital don´t call me back in within the next 10 days - if they don´t call, the risks are low enough.
I don´t feel queasy anymore and my nips were really sore but that´s vanished now too, so I´m not really feeling much at all in the way of being pregnant at the moment.
Hope you´re all well x

Attachments

• scan 12 weeks 22 Jan 2015.jpg
    scan 12 weeks 22 Jan 2015.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 5
Congrats on the 12-week scan, J! I can't wait to get the nuchal measurement done. I'm sweating the wait.

Hope you're feeling better, MrsC... yes, it's all worth it in the end!

Welcome and cog rats KBCupcake!

Good news on the scan, J22 and that the queasiness seems to have gone.

MrsC- glad to hear that the meds are helping with the nexuses, even with the undesirable side effects! Can you not have caffeine with your meds or have you chosen to cut it out completely in pregnancy? Limited though my intake is, I feel like it's the only thing that gets me through somedays (though I couldn't drink it at all in first tri- made me sick)

Who's waiting til birth to find out gender and who is going to find out ahead? Husband and I are both too impatient to wait so we found out at about 14 weeks (girl) once I got my blood work results.

It seems I'm entering a bit of an insomnia stage. The last few days I've woken at 2:30am and then had the hardest time trying to fall back to sleep (before my alarm goes off at 4:30...) So it's been a long few days here!

Hi Grateful, I see your pregnant again, did you announce this in the fermara group too, did I miss that LOL.

Hi ladies,
I am 37, pregnant with number 2 due July 26, 2015, I will be 14 weeks Sun

First tri was rougher then my first time, and for 8 week we thought we were having twins. Dont get me wrong I would have grateful for any blessing but I am happy for one healthy baby. I had my 12 scan all is good.

And Myra....Im Myra LOL nice to meet you LOL
:happydance:

hi ladies-
So excited to join you all. Im 37, will be 38 when baby is born. my first child! Im 11 weeks and due on August 14. The first 5 weeks of the pregnancy were tough because of the exhaustion and nausea but i started feeling good again just a few days past the 10th week! Feeling pretty lucky about that. i know some of you are taking anti nausea meds- it will go away soon!!

i had an ultrasound at 10 weeks and so far so good. Did the bloodwork for the Panorama genetic testing, but opted not to find out the gender.

i really thought i would miss my caffeine and wine but i dont at all. ive found some yummy juices and mix them with a little sparkling water. Im a huge seafood foodie and I'm really missing oysters and sashimi.

belly is already popping but I'm petite so I'm not surprised- i just don't have a lot of room in there. I have a linea nigra starting and some varicose veins :(

I have a very personal question- has anyone been anxious about having having sex? I wasn't able to do anything while i was feeling awful in the beginning but now that I'm feeling better and i know baby is doing ok I'm more up for it.

Hey all, I got my bfp today, and estimate I'm 5.6wks so a 22nd sept due date, I'm 34 now, but I'll be 35 in June, currently no symptoms but this is normal for me, this will be my 4th child.

So hey, happy to meet you all, here's to a happy healthy 9 months 😄

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->