Summer Miracles Due in June, July, August and September!

I am due with our 3rd when I will be 41, 25 weeks along. 3rd boy! Our first two are close in age; they are best friends and amazing together!! Hope the third won't feel too left out (they will be 4 and 6 when he arrives)...

Septie - Congratulations on your 3rd baby! I'm glad to hear your boys ate so close. That's what I'm hoping for my boys too :flower: I'm sure your older boys will watch out for their new baby brother!!!

Just a quick update to let you know my daughter was born yesterday at 38weeks. Healthy and absolutely perfect!

How are the rest of you doing/feeing these days?

Just a quick update to let you know my daughter was born yesterday at 38weeks. Healthy and absolutely perfect!

How are the rest of you doing/feeing these days?

Huge congratulations Myra!!!! I know your over the moon! We need a picture!! :flower::happydance:

Thanks grateful! We are thrilled! And a bit overwhelmed at the reality of having 2 kiddos at home...still obviously in the early days so we'll get into a routine at some point and that will help. It helps that big brother is already very taken with his sis :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 6
Thanks grateful! We are thrilled! And a bit overwhelmed at the reality of having 2 kiddos at home...still obviously in the early days so we'll get into a routine at some point and that will help. It helps that big brother is already very taken with his sis :)

Ahh she is a little doll.

Congratulations myra!!!!! Yay :hug:

Sorry I've been MIA the last 2 months but it's been insane...and mostly in a crazy, stressful way :cry: We went on our baby moon to cancun and Hayden woke up with a 105 fever on our 4th day there...it was a nightmare. Last night, she woke up at midnight crying cause she threw up all over her crib. She then threw up 4 more times and we were up until 4am. I'm just exhausted! But there have been some nice fun times in between these sort of disasters but I just haven't had much down time to write here. My pregnancy is going well...I'm starting to get vericose veins which really SUCKS. Otherwise, all is good so fingers crossed it stays that way. I have my glucose test on June 1st so I'll post how that goes.

Hope everyone is doing well! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->