Summer Peaches... going to be ripe in late July/early August!!

Broodypants

Mum to Erin and Samuel
Reaction score
Congratulations everyone! Just got my bfp today, this is baby no 2 for us and will be due 27th July next year, so excited!!!

Can't wait for some buddies to join us :)

xx

Edited to include all our due dates!

15th July
Hayley94

20th July
Koolmami

21st July
Kmbabycrazy

22nd July
Stardust599 - Baby Alex arrived 2nd July, 2:18pm
Mosnippy

23rd July
Misse04

24th July
Tmr1234

25th July
Irmastar
Bibby 77

26th July
Newlywed2011

27th July
Broodypants
hkbarts

28th July
Molly1207
Kittylady
Shellblu2
Graceyous
Allytiel
themarshas

29th July
LivForHim

30th July
Mixedbeautyx
Molly85

1st August
Baby_bink

Huxley Bear
2nd August

Unsure of dates:
Tigger343
Xpatchx

Thanks for the heads up broodypants. I've now confirmed my brown with a clearblue digi. :happydance: how are you feeling?

I am very tired!! Haven't been able to stop yawning since about 4dpo! Other than that I'm good, how are you doing? x

Congrats everyone on their BFP's! I'm due July 28th! Looking forward to hearing all the symptoms!

I'm doing good! no real symptoms other than some low cramps/pinching.

Pretty tired but not too bad other than that! A few cramps but nothing major... oh and lots of saliva! Didn't even know that could be a symptom until yesterday!!

Congrats everyone! My due date is July 26th! I can't even believe I'm saying I have a due date. I'm still in shock! I'm not having too many symptoms though. I'm exhausted more than usual. I had some cramping yesterday but nothing serious! So glad I could join the thread and find some bump buddies in the same boat as me!

Hello Newlywed! Feels great doesn't it?! How is your hubby doing? Mine was very funny when I told him, the first thing he said was "Wow, I have great sperm!" Then went on to say how cool it was... bless him!!

Hello Newlywed! Feels great doesn't it?! How is your hubby doing? Mine was very funny when I told him, the first thing he said was "Wow, I have great sperm!" Then went on to say how cool it was... bless him!!

Lmao :haha:

My hubby seemed to have a mild panick attack but it sunk in when we saw the clearblue and I decided not to wait until monday. I'm calling the doctor tomorrow now. :happydance:

kittylady so happy for u! i am scared to call the doctor and don't know why. i think i'll wait another week, but tomorrow i have a doctor's appointment but is not pregnancy related but i will mention it to the doc

I am scared to call the doctor too! I haven't yet I am at work so when I get a free day off I will go in, does any one know when you get to have a first scan I am really hoping I get one at 6 weeks I just want to know whats going on in there!

i really don't know i think it depends on your ob, i remember with my son i only had one scan and i was nearly 8 months

Helllooo ladies! can i join tooo please!

i am due 22nd July and this will be my first little bundle of joy! but OH no 5!
I went to the doc yesterday and booked to see midwife 6th dec! i still cant beleive that lol

i woke up this morning with a lovely coldsore!! so not somehting i want right now! starting to get more tired now too!

how are all you ladies this morning?

Hi Mosnippy

I'm not too bad this morning however I did have the biggest sneeze ever this morning, my whole body moved. I als had a craving for cheese on toast, which I'm eating:thumbup:

Took another CB digital this morning, just to check it was real, then I called the doctors and my appointments Mon morning and my hubbys off work so he's coming too - soooooooo excited :):happydance:

Hey Kitty

i did the same thing, took another test yesterday before my appointment, just in case! still cant beleive it!

i found last night my smell kicked in really strong..we went to the cinema and OMG i could smell everything! lol
really tired today..which doesnt help work..but i do work from home so not as bad..its just i cant sleep all day haha do have to be online and contactable lol

trying to think if its a good idea to tell line manager what is going on in confidence? we do have flexible hours, so if i slack off during day I can make up hours when i feel better, ooo so many decisions!

have you got a nickname for your little one yet? lol i keep saying chicken little or sprog haha

OH thinks i am mad!

xx

Lol well my sister used to use belly bean for hers :) I'm not sure what I'm nicknaming it as I've called it baby so far. :thumbup: I will probably find something when it feels more real. I have to look at the tests every so often to check it still says pregnant :haha:

I'm not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow, :wacko: Decembers our busiest month and I'm going to be on my feet a lot and it can be long working hours some days :wacko: I'm going to not work too hard without giving the game away until after xmas :winkwink:

:hi: I'd like to join this thread, please. I've been TTC since April and got :bfp: last week! My first baby is due on 20th July 2012. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->