Summer Peaches... going to be ripe in late July/early August!!

Hi everyone, just got my bfp yesterday! So I am due end of july early august!

Can I join :D?

Just got my bfp about 30min ago. Still in shock keep checking my frer to see if the second line has disappeared :dohh:.

So my due date is July 28th. eeeeek :cloud9:

We can compare bumps :haha:

I noticed my siggy said Saturday and though to myself "Oh that will be nice on a weekend, my day off" like I'd be at work anyway :dohh:

Will this be your first?

koolmami,mixedbeauty and molly congrats on ur :bfp:

i still don't feel pregnant besides of my nipples being tender, and the wanting to sleep all day

Congrats on the new BFP's ladies!! And welcome! How are you all feeling today? I am sooo tired, doesn't help that Erin has a cold and isn't sleeping well either!

Pregnancy hormones are in full force already, I really fancied chilli to eat tonight and couldn't find any in the freezer when I was sure I had some - put me in such a foul mood!! I have a take away curry on the way though so that's cheered me up!!

Hope you are all doing ok!!

xx

Broodypants I hope erin gets better, so u both can get some sleep.

I know what you mean about food broodypants. Stormed out of a restaurant on Thursday to sit in the car because they forgot to put cheese on my garlic bread. I was horrified i honestly though it was the end of the world at the time :haha: I found hilarious after but it took be at least 15minutes to see the funny side haha :shy:

I know what you mean about food broodypants. Stormed out of a restaurant on Thursday to sit in the car because they forgot to put cheese on my garlic bread. I was horrified i honestly though it was the end of the world at the time :haha: I found hilarious after but it took be at least 15minutes to see the funny side haha :shy:

Haha, you definitely need to be able to laugh at yourself! My take away curry wasn't great but thankfully I seem to be over my bad mood so it didn't bother me too much!

I can't believe how early everything is kicking in this time, with Erin I hardly any symptoms and the hormones were pretty good all the way through - even my hubby said so!

xx

Hi guys how are you feeling today? I'm on a bit of a downer today, took some more tests and although the lines are there they are still pale and it freaked me out a bit, I know its early days - I haven't even got to the day of my missed period yet (Sun) and I've got 2 cb digital from the last 2 days. I think its just a natural fear of miscarriage, I got a bit upset :cry:

Now I'm feeling slightly better, I had cramping for a few minutes this morning and felt sick though food seems to have got rid of that :thumbup:

How are you today?

morning all!

i got a coldsore yesterday ! great hey! apparently thanks to surge in hormones! just what I need! lol . Also way more tired then normal.. and more emotional! and moody!

other then that all good! still have to sink in that i have a little bean in there growing away!

just wish OH was a little bit more excited..i know its no5 for him so been there done that.. but its no1 for me.. he is excited but its not to my extent lol if that make sense.
just damn hormones!

My hubbys taken a few days to come to terms with the idea :flower:

Hi All - love to join - found out yesterday that I've got a bean on board! \\:D/ Due date 28th July (seems to be a popular date!) Bless the CBFM!!!
Still can't believe it and haven't told OH yet!! Trying to think of a great way to let him know, but can't get my brain to work!

aww congrats Gracey!

give him a card from the bean..i was going to tell my mom by wearing a t-shirt that had a speech bubble on tummy saying Hi Grandma cant wait to see you 22 july2012 (Due date) you could do the same ?

but i caved haha told her before i saw her! lol

Yay for symptoms right!? I can't tell if I have morning sickness or if it's my prenatal? hmmmm...?

Hey everyone

Congratulations Gracey!! Same due dates :happydance:.

My plan on telling OH was to wait until he got back from working away so I didn't have to tell him over the phone. That lasted about 5 minutes, I couldn't contain my excitement :shy:

I'm so excited to get morning sickness Shell! I had a misscarriage at 9weeks earlier in the year and didn't get any real symptoms at all. So I want them in full force this time :haha:

Lol Mosnippy :haha: - Knowing me I'll just blurt it out too - but t-shirt sounds like fab idea & I could put it on my daughter.

Hi Molly So sorry for your loss earlier this year. FX'd for all of us having a H&H 9 months.

I have very slight nausea today and pain in my hips of all places - I didn't suffer any morning sickness in my last pregnancy so hope it will be same this time around.

For some odd reason part of me is enjoying the secret between me and my (not quite yet) bean! I'll try to wait til Sunday to tell him when he's off from work. At the moment enjoying peaking at the positive tests and grinning to myself!!! And just bought 4 more to satisfy my POAS addiction!!! :blush:

Hi! I'm waiting on my midwife appointment to tell me when my actual due date is until my dating scan, but by the looks of it I'm due on my wedding anniversary - 12th August :)

Only had positives on my IC tests (5 of them) so far, but gonna do another CB in a week or so :)

We only have a small second bedroom, but we've worked out we can fit a cot and a toddler bed in there because we don't want to have to move!

Very excited but cautious none the less. Just gotta wait and see when I see midwife - it's only been 2 years since I last went through all this but I'm so confused lol! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->